Hacking need help due to change in saves somehow.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Japhle
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,098
  • Replies Replies 3

Japhle

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
33
Location
Wisconsin
Website
Visit site
XP
226
Country
United States
So, anyways, I got the version 3.4 system of M3 real, and I try to boot up my animal crossing game, it has to create a new save file, So my original '.0' save file is still there, and the save it created is .SAV instead of a .[insert number here]

So I was wondering how to get it to recognize my save file for that and a few other games, however, I was also able to get some games to work with the old save file such as Ouendan 2, and Picross. Any enlightenment on the subject would be helpful.

Thanks in advance... - Japhle
 
Can't you just rename the save files from .0 to .sav? I thought all they did was change the filename extension to match every other flashcart (I'm not sure though, I don't have a Real).

If you have a lot of saves to rename you can do them all at once with my save scripts: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1354
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted