cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a jap o3ds xl running on 9.2 firmware and i've managed to install latest rxtools via browserhax. Now, how do I downgrade mset and get the ds profile to boot my rxtool. I've tried going into rxtools menu and then advanced options. Whenever I tried clicking on downgrading mset 4.x or 6.x, I get this message: "completed, region: japan, wrong downgrade pack!"

if this will help, I also own a gateway

Last edited by cooroxd,

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Download mset-jpn.cia from the gateway site. Then download fbi.3ds from Steveice10's github, put that on your gateway and launch fbi. Switch destination to nand with L and install mset-jpn.cia. Now restart your 3ds and you should be fine.
Remember: make a nand backup.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download mset-jpn.cia from the gateway site. Then download fbi.3ds from Steveice10's github, put that on your gateway and launch fbi. Switch destination to nand with L and install mset-jpn.cia. Now restart your 3ds and you should be fine.
Remember: make a nand backup.
I found the mset-jpn.cia in the gateway zip package but the are for NEW 3ds, however, can I use the ones i found on that iso site? there are 3 cias, 4.0, 6.0, and 9.0, which one do i use?

Last edited by cooroxd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.