BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My parents have always been great to me. Supportive, loving, and helpful. Even still, im scared. They have always been moderate to strong republicans, and on top of that, even stronger Christians, as a I. Lately, I have been having these feelings... and I dont know how to tell them I might... I might be...

a libertarian

Help? :bortz:

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Offer them a 60 page treatise on the merits of the free market and the evils of free-loading parasites. That'll show them... I mean, I'm not exactly sure what that will show them, but it will show them something.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bortz is a "Free Thinker". :bortz:

Here, a gift which will protect your precious brain from the dangerous waves of sheeple brain activity, also known as "the stupidity wave":

GqrI4BZ.jpg

Good luck and take care, Bortz.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
RIGHT WING POWER!!!

why cant we live live in a world where we are all one race? the rich get richer? we kill all gays? we kill all people who dont believe in what we believe? we should live in a world where religion laws are laws? and science should be banned.

fuck you bortz...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIGHT WING POWER!!!

why cant we live live in a world where we are all one race? the rich get richer? we kill all gays? we kill all people who dont believe in what we believe? we should live in a world where religion is laws are laws? and science should be banned.

fuck you bortz...

If you're not right wing, you're wrong wing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1