Hacking Need help choosing a card

APHughes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used R4 for my DS and for most of the 3DS lifecycle but now the R4 cards I have don't work and aren't updating correctly. I would try out a new card but I need to make sure all the files and most importantly save data can be carried over. Can someone direct me to the best card and hopefully one that updates along with the system.

Thanks in advance!

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 on the DSTWO. Super fast updates, you never need to get new hardware revisions, and it supports some cool stuff like the TempGBA emu.

APHughes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the DSTwo support DS Save files? The .SAV is what it outputs for R4. Also, what are some trusted resources to buy it from.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the saves would transfer over fine. As far as the resellers request, depends where on the US you're at and where you don't mind getting shipped from. RealHotStuff.com ships out from NJ, USA. ModChipsDirect.com ship from NY, USA (IIRC). I've heard good things about both, and placed my first order at RealHotStuff last night.

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+1 on the DSTWO. Super fast updates, you never need to get new hardware revisions, and it supports some cool stuff like the TempGBA emu.

I can vouch for this, DSTWOs made before the 3DS came out work on the newest firmware. There's also RTS (save states) and in-game guides and such, useful stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1