Hacking Gaming Homebrew Need help. 2DS won't open apps but does turn on.

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, for context, I was downloading something using hShop and suddenly my system went back to the home menu randomly.

I went to go back into the hShop to find that the 'A' Button wasn't opening any applications, tried clicking the icon with a stylus and it froze, well....the game didn't load and I couldn't do anything, just the game's logo and the menu, anything that is animated, was...well animated (like the app icons and stuff).

I turn the console off and try again, I found out that I can still move the curser around the menu with the d-pad, 'A' still doesn't open apps and the freeze still happens.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Anyone know the cause and a potential fix?

Thank you in advance

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anything different happen if you remove the SD card?
Aside from the custom theme and all the homebrew apps not showing on the menu, it still doesn't open what remains, even instered cartridges.
Post automatically merged:

When you open an application, does the 3ds animation appear? And is it stuck like this?
As in the black screen with the 3DS logo?
No
it just stays on the home menu where the game's logo is still on the top screen and all the installed applications on the bottom. The logo still plays animations and so do the small app icons on the bottom screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?