Hacking Need For Speed Undercover Problem

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get a backup version NFS Undercover to work in gamma with the 002 fix version. I have the original game working through the disk channel because I installed IOS55. I am using system menu version 3.2. When I try to play it in gamma, the warning pictures for the wii remote strap come up as usual, but it stays for a longer than normal period. After it fades away I am left with a frozen black screen.

How do I fix this? I did searching on getting NFS Undercover working and I thought I had it all figured out but it isn't working.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
It would be either bad disc or bad burn.
I'm using high quality verbatim DVD-R burned at 2.4x with ImgBurn. I'm not sure that would be the problem. I've never had a bad burn on any game before. But right now I can't burn another one to check.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the ISO myself. Maybe the original disk i used to dump it was too scratched or something and it dumped some bad data? The disk worked though. Then again, none of this might be the problem. Then what?

D

Deleted User

Maybe some connection problem while you were downloading it.

If you were dumping directly, I don't know
tongue.gif
. Maybe a bad speed?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
High quality DVD-R and then 2.4x burning speed? Use 8x or 12x. Do a pi/po scan if you don't believe me that you get better burns with 12x.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is definitely not a bad burn or bad media issue. I burned another one at 8x and had ImgBurn verify it. It came out with no problems.

And when I use the rebooter and start the game from the disk channel I get the "Error #002" message.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can try patching it, but what do I use to get to the main.dol file? I've never patched an iso before. Never have had to.

But shouldn't we figure out what the problem is and why I can't run it natively? Other people have this working just fine.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Matt93 said:
I can try patching it, but what do I use to get to the main.dol file? I've never patched an iso before. Never have had to.

But shouldn't we figure out what the problem is and why I can't run it natively? Other people have this working just fine.

Just get any loader which contains the 002 fix. If you tried one channel and it was able to play games, but you still got the 002 error, then this wasn't a 002 fix version. Just get the 002 gamma fix by me(somewhere here in the forum) or just the latest SoftChip.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Matt93 said:

Just get any loader which contains the 002 fix. If you tried one channel and it was able to play games, but you still got the 002 error, then this wasn't a 002 fix version. Just get the 002 gamma fix by me(somewhere here in the forum) or just the latest SoftChip.
I have tried multiple loader channels with the 002 fix, all with the same results. I never get the 002 error, but just a black screen after the wrist strap warning. Haven't tried SoftChip yet, but still, why is this working for others and not me?

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutta_nic said:
have you tried redumping the iso
Nope, and I don't have the disk anymore so I can't. I'm downloading the channel you gave, and I will look for a softchip download if it doesn't work.

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
if it doesnt work and you say all other games work flawlessly then, maybe it was a bad dump, try verifing the disk with imgburn and see what that comes up with, other than that your just gonna have to download it

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no luck with that channel. Same thing. Yeah, it could be a bad dump. It's gonna take FOREVER to download it though. I'll give it one last shot with softchip...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte