Hacking Need For Speed: Undercover gives me 002 error

  • Thread starter Thread starter riahc3
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,991
  • Replies Replies 48
The one in my sig shouldnt force anything - apologies if its a force pal version , but it shouldnt be :s
 
My bad.. the dol I got from the link was definitely auto-booting and the skewed graphic when holding one for the menu seemed like a PAL resolution. That combined with djtaz asking for a Force PAL auto-boot version in the same thread lead me to draw that conclusion.
 
riahc3 said:
Need For Speed: Undercover gives me 002 error using 0.3 gamma. Is there any way how to fix it?

i avoided getting this error by using wiiscrubber and extracting the main.dol file and using the GenericWiiPatcher to fix it and then replaced the main.dol with the patched one.
 
Do I have to choose between gamma 0.3 002 fix r2 and the softchip loader or can I just use gamma 0.3 002 fix r2?
 

Site & Scene News