Need For Speed Undercover D/C Matchmaking?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by TwinBlades, Oct 17, 2010.

Oct 17, 2010
  1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hey guys, I just love racing games and since the new nfs world for pc came out (mmo and its free). I've been trying to find a good racing game for psp that has infrastructure. Luckly, only this one and modnation I believe are the best for online racing (The older series of NFS servers have been shutdown).

However, since I'm a fan of NFS, I've been playing nfs undercover. I was wondering why I keep getting d/c tho? Everytime everyone has pick their cars, the game starts. Then I get a message saying "lost connection with other members."

Any solution to this? The game does not require PSN voucher code related stuff.

I've set my psp clock to 333/166 (i think its 166) for both xmb and games. Is that the problem? If so whats a good speed to set it on as I dont like playing it "laggy" when on defualt.

Thanks guys!

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Is everyone on the same clock speeds? Given that you get this issue with PSP 1000 and 2000's due to UMD cache and differences in Wifi speeds you may have to suck it up and set you clock speed back to default.

3. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Lol, true that xD. But is that the reason why?

4. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Look in your PSP Manual...it even tells you there that problems may crop up playing wireless between 1000 and 2000's. The wifi itself works at 333 so i suppose if you've set your game to 333 (when it's not natively that speed) you're using up system resources which aren't spare, hence the disconnect....that's just supposition though.