Need cool looking 21:9 wallpapers

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Bernhard, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Like the title i need a great good looking wallpaper for my new monitor that can fit in 21:9! :3

i maybe want a collage of wallpapers that show randomly.

pls send links
    names!

everything you guys could offer! :)

i want to make a collection thread though:)

2. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
  3. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States

i want a rare cool collection of wallpapers... i ve already searched and asked google ^^ ... to be clean that i am not a stupid gamer...

4. raystriker

raystriker Alpha PC Builder

Dec 28, 2011
    India
    Bloomington
    What do you like? You can't expect anyone to post anything.
    Plus, you'll end up having to crop most of the pictures.
    I'm guessing yours is a 2560x1080 or 3440x1440 monitor, so you'll have to take a 2K or 4K image.

Last edited by raystriker, Jan 29, 2017
  5. SpiffyJUNIOR

SpiffyJUNIOR GBAtemp Fan

Apr 13, 2016
    United States
    US
  6. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    I almost guarantee no one uses this as their background:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

SpiffyJUNIOR likes this.
  7. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    For making the wallpapers show at random, you can set Windows to put them on a random slideshow and set how frequently you want them to change backgrounds.

I have it set to playing pictures from one folder (for wallpapers) and changing every 30 minutes. Also it will show a different picture for each monitor I have (usually two, but sometimes 3 if I plug in the TV).

SpiffyJUNIOR likes this.
  8. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    ya i want a collection of great wallpapers i only found ugly once in the internet and i ask you all if you could post your wallpaper what u like the most! like that one trooper with the colorsplash effect ^^ i ve that one already!

it would be nice ^^ if there are any kind of ideas... otherways i ve to make some...^^ if u like i could post them too

9. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    I have almost 500 wallpapers set in rotation. I could try to share them, but there's too many and my internet is shitty. Honestly I'd say just trawl the internet for really high resolution pictures that you like and look like they can be cropped to 21:9 without losing too much. As for cropping, I'd say the easiest way would be to use Gimp to set the canvas size to 21:9, then slide the image around until the crop is good. There will be better apps, but I'm not aware of them as google just brings up a bunch of online croppers.