need assistance

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by darkside, Jun 6, 2014.

1. darkside
    OP

darkside Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    hello, i been looking and maybe im just missing it, but i have a soft moded mcboot ps2 fat edition, and i use esr or whatever to play my ps2 burned games, is there anyway to play burned ps1 games on my ps2?

2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
  3. darkside
    OP

darkside Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    <snip>, now my question is, when it says pull out your orginal ps1 game, and insert the backup, does that mean i need an orginal of the burnt disk im trying to load or does it just mean i need any ps1 game

4. mercuryshadow09
    This message by mercuryshadow09 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 7, 2014, Reason: Off-topic -r.
    Jun 7, 2014
  5. migles
    This message by migles has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 7, 2014, Reason: Off-topic -r.
    Jun 7, 2014
  6. darkside
    This message by darkside has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 7, 2014, Reason: Off-topic -r.
    Jun 7, 2014
  7. Ozito
    This message by Ozito has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 7, 2014, Reason: Off-topic -r.
    Jun 7, 2014
  8. BlackWizzard17
    This message by BlackWizzard17 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 7, 2014, Reason: Off-topic -r.
    Jun 7, 2014
  9. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    Urgh, guys - c'mon. Where's the helpful spirit of GBAtemp? Sure, he could've googled it himself, instead he chose GBAtemp to rely on - and we should be happy of that.

You don't want to help because you think OP's lazy? That's fine, just leave the thread. But sheesh, have some respect for a newcomer.

10. Ozito

Ozito Not a new member anymore

Mar 20, 2006
    Sweden
    Yeah I guess my input was unnecessary.
    Sorry darkside.

raulpica likes this.
  11. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Sorry man, I was gonna help and provide information to the temper and I don't mind if they don't look for things them selves but I didn't like the comment that was given but tbh I didn't understand the question he was asking. I guess my comment was unnecessary either.

raulpica likes this.