Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fdDqWSG.gif

Done. It's also resized. I was thinking the beer could pour down to the bottom screen, showing the menu.
Also, without the outline, looking at the beer is like scraping a fork against your eyes. It shouldn't be removed.

Nice sex channel. Add some background girls plz.

Haterbait

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
haterbait.com
XP
Country
United States
Just showing some artist support in my own creative way... Keep up the fine work peeps! More greatness and love than realized initially.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
LKNRl4m.gif

I removed the bucket and now have a tap-like effect.

Additionally I made a 3D version to see on your 3DS!
-Just download this file
-Extract the files to the root of your SD card
-Go to the Nintendo 3DS Camera app
-Find the video and enjoy :)

Remember this design is a collaboration between Arkhandar and I.

I was thinking, with specific days such as Halloween the liquid could be pumpkin orange or blood red and bubbles could alter as well.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here you go. I kinda noticed that too after uploading.
Um... yellow liquid tends to reference to some not so pleasing stuff (like urine), so I can see how difficult it could be to make it be referenced as beer (maybe using blue kinda artificially solves it? ...not sure if would be the best option though)

And btw, animation wise, your logo is hands down the best. Good straightforward pixel animation :)

You should actually animate soully and Fluto's designs yourself! Your animation approach for smoke/water flow is better (I'm a animator myself and could actually work on this a bit too, but I'm probably much slower than you :P )

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Um... yellow liquid tends to reference to some not so pleasing stuff (like urine), so I can see how difficult it could be to make it be referenced as beer (maybe using blue kinda artificially solves it? ...not sure if would be the best option though)

There's a Beer Mug right above it. :P

soully

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dribbble.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And btw, animation wise, your logo is hands down the best. Good straightforward pixel animation :)

You should actually animate soully and Fluto's designs yourself! Your animation approach for smoke/water flow is better (I'm a animator myself and could actually work on this a bit too, but I'm probably much slower than you :P )

Agreed, it's really smooth. I'd definitely love to see any attempt at animating my logos, I'm a real amateur at After Effects/Flash so I probably wouldn't do a very good job of it, but I have an idea in my head of how I'd like it to work so it would be good to collaborate with someone on it. If anyone wants to have a crack at it PM me and I'll send you my Illustrator files :)

Love the bottom screen on this Arkhandar, great job
main_menu_v4_by_arkhandar-d7w3z1p.png

Also forgot to mention earlier in the thread, I made the original Wii Homebrew Channel logo design back in the day, in case anyone wonders who this 2-3 post history jerk is. I lurk here a lot more than I post.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Logo_Candidates/Homebrew_Channel

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Agreed, it's really smooth. I'd definitely love to see any attempt at animating my logos, I'm a real amateur at After Effects/Flash so I probably wouldn't do a very good job of it, but I have an idea in my head of how I'd like it to work so it would be good to collaborate with someone on it. If anyone wants to have a crack at it PM me and I'll send you my Illustrator files :)

Love the bottom screen on this Arkhandar, great job

Also forgot to mention earlier in the thread, I made the original Wii Homebrew Channel logo design back in the day, in case anyone wonders who this 2-3 post history jerk is. I lurk here a lot more than I post.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Logo_Candidates/Homebrew_Channel

This is great.
Looking a bit like i3DSOS 7 though IMO.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LKNRl4m.gif

I removed the bucket and now have a tap-like effect.
Additionally I made a 3D version to see on your 3DS!

-Just download this file
-Extract the files to the root of your SD card
-Go to the Nintendo 3DS Camera app
-Find the video and enjoy :)

Remember this design is a collaboration between Arkhandar and I.

I was thinking, with specific days such as Halloween the liquid could be pumpkin orange or blood red and bubbles could alter as well.

The only think I don't like much is the sound, it could be a different sound effect since it is some kind of startup, I don't know, I feel that a water sound simply doesn't fit, or maybe combined with another sound.

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda feel like one should take care to be subtle about things like sounds and animations and such. The best designs are subtle and effective rather than blatant and in your face.

Reactions: Arkhandar

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Smea if Nintendo found wich you are figured out and decide to indagate on you...what you will do?

Why not decide custom background?

Continue so Smea,you're doing a great job...you're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Neither both want to bone me
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris