Hacking need an easy to install cfw...

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded my o3ds to ofw 9.2 and I want to install cfw but don't know what one is there an easy to install cfw I can use without cubehax/flashcard?

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I followed the guide up till installing the rxTools the initial install went well but I can't get back into the rxTools... Help is appreciated...

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I followed the guide up till installing the rxTools the initial install went well but I can't get back into the rxTools... Help is appreciated...
Most rxtools guide are out dated, download the rxtools from 12-05 and search for ( cakesforeverywan pastebin ) on Google, put it in the FIRM folder in rxtools and rename it to the long numbers, something like xxxxxxxxxxx.bin, doing this work for me , don't do anything like the data folder stuff, trust me I spent like 2 hrs making rxtools to work

Last edited by James310,

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most rxtools guide are out dated, download the rxtools from 12-05 and search for ( cakesforeverywan pastebin ) on Google, put it in the FIRM folder in rxtools and rename it to the long numbers, something like xxxxxxxxxxx.bin, doing this work for me , don't do anything like the data folder stuff, trust me I spent like 2 hrs making rxtools to work
Do I rename it to the name that is in the guide or do I name it something else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao