Hacking Need a PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY .sav. Can you help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmyjam
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,359
  • Replies Replies 2

jimmyjam

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
147
Country
I need a PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY .sav file with all cases unlocked. Need to do the last case but cannot face going through the whole game again. I am using the M3 real with latest firmware, but when i try to use the inbuilt cheat for the game to unlock all chapters it does not work!!?? Anyone point me in the direction of a .sav file?
 
Which Cheat.db do you use? Rayder's or M3's own one?
For some reason, Rayder's cheat.db only works with some games on mine =\
So for Phoenix Wright etc. I used M3's inbuilt... if that's the one you're using already, then try Rayder's.

Or, um, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=77
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted