Hacking Need a flashcart that can play games and use cia files

Awesomeslayerg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i really want a 3ds flashcart that plays 3ds games and if possible old ds games as well. I want it to work with the newest frimware thats out for the 2ds and have cia support. Whats a good flashcart that has this stuff?

D

Deleted-188346

So i really want a 3ds flashcart that plays 3ds games and if possible old ds games as well. I want it to work with the newest frimware thats out for the 2ds and have cia support. Whats a good flashcart that has this stuff?
None.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
If you want roms, devmenu and CIA you need a 3DS on firmware 4.1-4.5 and a Gateway 3DS card. But you can't have a flash card that can play 3DS roms and NDS roms unfortunately. This is because booting NDS roms breaks the method the current 4.5 flashcards use to exploit the system. If you want to use NDS software you need to reinstall the exploit after.

If you want highest firmware support you need a SKY3DS, but you can't have devmenu and CIA. You could also wait for Gateway 3DS to support highest firmware which is apparently "coming soon"

EDIT: Whoops, i overlooked the part where he/she said 2DS. Ignore this post.

Ozema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
play 3DS games on newest fw = SKY3DS.
play DS games = there are loads of DS falsh cards that work on latest fw.
.cia support & 3DS games = Gateway but only works on specific FW (doesn't support latest fw).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.