Need a Code For Megaman Starforce 3: Black Ace

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mbruno, Jul 10, 2009.

Jul 10, 2009
  1. mbruno
    OP

Member mbruno Gamer For Life

United States
    I REALLY need a Walk Through Walls code for this game. There is a part I'm stuck on and I want a WTW code so I can get past the part I'm stuck on and beat the game.

2. HisInfernalMajes

Newcomer HisInfernalMajes Advanced Member

United States
    I don't think there is one, but if you would inform me of the in-game problems you have come across, I might be able to help you through it.

3. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Try PM-ing some cheat code crew if you want walk through wall code. Or do what HisInfernal... said, we'll help you.

4. shinnyuuya

Member shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Indonesia
    i have used WTW cheat on Megaman starforce 2 and I missed lot of fun. but you may found this cheat on gbatemp or somewhere.

5. SignZ

Member SignZ Timelord

Germany
    I don't think there is the need of that code. There is NO point in the game where you are stuck because of some wall...
    Or maybe you are too lazy to move your ass a bit? Then you shouldn't play the game any further [​IMG]
    What I want to say: play it WITHOUT WTW

6. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    are you a bitch or something ? DUDE this is the easiest game in the whole f***ing series how dare you even think about cheating ?!

Just tell me where you are and I'll take a look into it.

Chances are that you need a special key you haven't aquired yet and will aquire later in the game.

7. kenzspellz

Member kenzspellz GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Don't play =) why bother playing when u use a walk through wall code? it wont be fun and it will be too fast that u finish the game in a few hours...No point playing a game when u wanna cheat in it so much..im not saying that u CANT use cheat..but using a walk through wall cheat is making this game too easy..the game is easy when u use the all card codes and infinite hp....i finish the game without even use any walkthrough walls..or even 1 hit kill..just try to get past that particular stage..i mean the whole game is fun itself..it won't be fun when u use that kind of code..its just like..use a walkthrough wall code and walking past every stage without even bumping to any puzzles...