melodeath82

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I managed to figure out what my problems were. The reason the covers weren't showing up in FCE was because my roms were extracted from their .zip archives, so FCE wasn't recognizing them. Once I put all of the zipped roms back on the device, all of the covers showed up properly. And as for the SNESgx problem, I just had my "Load Folder" mislabeled.
wacko.gif
Thanks again Psiko for all the work and effort you're putting into this!

psiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.withlogic.com
XP
Country
United States
... ok I realized my mistake, and why most of you are probably having troubles ...

I have released a new revision:

http://psikostudios.com/wii/fceu/fceugx3.1.3_cover_b.zip

that addresses this problem..

Changes:
* Cover View now will display .NES and .FDS files

@zantzue - The version number for SNES9x is correct, I reset it to 1.0.0, so it will automatically update the cover mod whenever there is an update released by me for it, instead of Tantric's official versions (which will, right now, remove the cover mod)

-psiko

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psiko said:
http://www.psikostudios.com/wii/snes9x/SNE...1.5.Cover_A.zip

Changes:

* Updated GridView mod to include SNES9x GX 4.1.5 changes
* Fixed bug with covers not showing up due to incorrect default settings
* Modified the Update function to check for updates for the cover mod

please test and let me know if there are any problems...

@painless - i have released an updated version incorporating all of the benefits from the latest version of the original SNES9X GX. All you need to do in order to use this mod is download this. Unzip and extract the contents to your SD card or USB hard drive. You will need need to put all of the cover art into the folder "covers" that is within the "snes9xgx" folder. Nothing else is needed. You do not need the original SNES9xGX or the snes9xGRID.rar files.

-psiko
Thanks so much for this! You're a seriously cool person.

psiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.withlogic.com
XP
Country
United States
"Covers need to be sized 160 (w) x224 (h) and placed in the "Covers" folder. The "covers" folder defaults to "fceugx/covers", but this can be changed via the settings."

I have included a couple covers within the zip file, they should be the same size 160 (w) x224 (h)

-psiko

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I got box art for almost a couple of system but there jpeg. I do not mine sharing. anyone got the box art for fceugx or no how to change size and format quickly?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
FCEUGX EMU GUI Romset Incl Boxart , i just made it ,its on a site....Enjoy .. all the work is done ... inside is the covers and roms... plus , when you load it up , 1/4 of the way to look at the games ,,, you get alot of code dumps .. you better look at it please..

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Valguerra said:
Also I got box art for almost a couple of system but there jpeg. I do not mine sharing. anyone got the box art for fceugx or no how to change size and format quickly?

use Fotosizer, it can covert and resize them within a few clicks

psiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.withlogic.com
XP
Country
United States
@beegee7730 - I have a few more ideas that I want to do, and clean up the source code before I'll contact Tantric. Besides, Im sure he has a ton of ideas already planned that will put this mod to shame.

@Valguerra - Stay tuned...

@dantemugiwara - I will look into this, and see if this is a bug in the official release or in the mods that I did.

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have box art for atari, sega, genesis and other system. So as emulator with gui appear i can give some cover art.

Does anyone have any fceugx cover resize?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
the nes ver... works good , i got it working 100% with all my games over 813 games and covers .. keep up the good work ... i hope we will see alot more like this .. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom