^^ndstitle-1288^^

D

Deleted User

Works great on DS-X.

[I received my DS-X in the mail and Yoshi has come out on the same day, good stuff indeed].

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NOOO!!! I was gonna get a hentai game, but now I have to download this instead V_V
Still, its early right? Evil chicken rules. And if this game is half the original, it will too.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No Wifi logo on the box art.
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam hadn't either, and the boxart I got for this game had the wifi logo
unsure.gif

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Old Yoshi Sprites > New ones.

For some reason, I think the control of Yoshi is rather annoying, too soft or something...

And I haven't heard any awesome music like in the first one yet.

bomberman05

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmz
frown.gif
It doesnt work on my SD card...
I've downloaded the new software but still it keeps showing a white screen (having the exact same problem with elite beat agents with a black screen)

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Old Yoshi Sprites > New ones.

For some reason, I think the control of Yoshi is rather annoying, too soft or something...

And I haven't heard any awesome music like in the first one yet.

So true...

And I don't like the new animation when he kicks his feet in the air, the one on the GBA was perfect. And walking up on stairs -> seriusly wtf?

bomberman05

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmz
frown.gif
It doesnt work on my superpass
I've downloaded the new software but still it keeps showing a white screen (having the exact same problem with elite beat agents with a black screen)

SuperPass 1 + supercard sd do I own..

can someone help me? Superpass 1 is the version you should never do a firmware upgrade with, right?

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How you guys managed to make it work on a g6 lite? ive tried every way using V.4.6b.... sux

I had problems to make it work too, with english G6 Lite... The only way for me is settings with no soft reset in "normal" mode with "no trim".

The only bug I've got then is some glitches on table score when paused during a level...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1