Another Mario related game.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Interesting...

Works on M3SD E29 with GM29 using settings of 4xDMA, Trim, Software Reset, Force R/W

Woah, theres a monster museum too (beastiary or wahtever sp?)

lol, flutter fly minigame, I got up to 149, 2 lives
frown.gif

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First couple of levels seem to be almost an exact port of the gba game. Anyone who's played the old version should feel right at home.

This game also has great use of the duel screens while you're going through levels. Looks like it's going be a fun trip down memory lane here.
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Wow, this is a great time to own a DS. I've been eagerly awaiting this game since E3. I really hope it lives up to my expectations.

I just came back from finishing my final uni exam for this year, I officially have no more uni work to do, Yoshi's Island DS is released, and I'm going to play Wii tomorrow......bliss
biggrin.gif

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First couple of levels seem to be almost an exact port of the gba game. Anyone who's played the old version should feel right at home.

This game also has great use of the duel screens while you're going through levels. Looks like it's going be a fun trip down memory lane here.Â
smile.gif
This is a port of the SNES and GBA Yoshi... that sucks. =( bad Nintendo for remaking everything.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a port of the SNES and GBA Yoshi... that sucks. =( bad Nintendo for remaking everything.

Not really, I look at it more as a "facelift" to an old friend. This version seems to be polished up nicely, and seems to have a few new surprises in it. I know I don't mind paying for an updated version of an old favorite, and this one will be going into my collection.

To me, picking up this title is like purchasing a good movie on dvd, even though I already owned the vhs years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL