Country
Woo, I was right. This was #661.
rolleyes.gif

dippyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is good stuff. Especially for us Supercard owners who can't get the GBA Yoshis Island to work properly because of slowdown

badger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is good stuff. Especially for us Supercard owners who can't get the GBA Yoshis Island to work properly because of slowdown

In fact if you follow the advice in this thread
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35818
you can really reduce the slowdown on GBA Yoshi's Island. After I patched it it runs almost perfectly on the supercard lite and slightly less perfectly (but still a lot better) on the SC miniSD. I suspect the difference has to do with the faster card access times on the lite, so depending on your SD card speed your mileage may vary.

Hope that helps - it's a cool game!

daanienke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played this the whole morning and it's really a lot of fun. It's no portal or remake of the snes/gba version but it's a totaly new game which is just as much fun as the first part. Only hope it'll get a bit more difficult later in the game...

I like this even more than New SMB DS..
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very good game, better than NSMB. Does kinda feel like same old game but switching babies freshens things up a bit. Its also fun going back to previous levels with different babies just to see what more you can do.

Defineatly one I'll buy!

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
1) is it working with DS-X?
2) No it is NOT a port. It is a new game.

QUOTE said:
Yoshi's Island DS is the first sequel to directly continue the story
1) Yes. It works flawlessly on the DS-X
2) That's not a question... Well, on the 'It's a new game' thing I'd disagree a little. You'll get constant déjà vu from playing certain parts of the game. 'déjà vu' is French for 'reutilizing code from older games'.

unpaiktable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But how do you save your progress in the game? I had to turn off my DS once while playing and when I turned it back on it had to go through the intro again... thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.