^^ndstitle-1268^^

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
If nothing else, this game has one of the most awesome box arts in recent DS releases, heh

I'm gonna try it soon and see how it is. I'm interested.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well this game is working compared to recent releases, but the only thing i find is the controls are a bit iffy.
unsure.gif

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game is good but it has less clubs(I don't think that it ahs Barcelona or Real Madrid!) but the sound is not good and the graphics are not comparable to those in FIFA DS. They even don't have commentary which they had on the GBA version and the person who announces a goal is not even Mr.Kabira!!

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wifi mode is crap making the game not worth downloading, and it might as well not come over here with all the problems it has...oh well there is always need for speed.
unsure.gif

P.S This defently falls under the must delete in 24hrs
happy.gif

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My first impression is that this game hasn't lived up to my expectations. Gameplay is too slow and lacks the fluidity of the console versions. It should still be good for a few wi-fi matches though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you dont like pro evo my recomendation is get dspec (spectrum emu) and play matchday 2.

Tsk. Striker on the Amiga. Before that, soccer games DID NOT EXIST.

Striker was good. Especially the theme music, da da dadada da da da da da da BOING!

There's no amiga emu for DS though
frown.gif

....and if there was I'd play Kick Off 2 Final Whistle
Theres a SNES emu that I'm hoping will get better so you could play the pretty good Striker on that and then the Fifa games before they went "meh".

Never really got into the WE/PE games for some reason and cant get into this one, sport games on DS seem alot less enjoyable for me.

bush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can live with the dodgy graphics but there is no excuse for the bad audio on this, it makes the game dull as fuck to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme