^^ndstitle-1265^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=350

Maybe they want to order it when the English version "Kirby Squeak Squad" is out
biggrin.gif

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheers dude, thank god. I wana play something different
cool.gif
. Whats the problem with the graphics you say? there aint no problem, at least in my eyes. Yeah it sucks that they could be better but does the game really suffer for it...I don't think so.
lecture.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looks like GBA. i didn't play pokemon dungeon because it was exacctly like the GBA game. lol and hated the gameplay. can't get used to pokemon walking on its own/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A very enjoyable game, I like the fact that theres more emphasis on using enemies powers. Best Kirby platformer since Kirbys Fun Pack.

Keeps freezing up on me but that might be due to my passkey 2 (its doing that alot now).
mad.gif

As for the Gba style graphics I feel its suits the gameplay, Id prefer if it had the Snes graphic style but wouldnt like it to be like Kirby 64.

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
looks like GBA. i didn't play pokemon dungeon because it was exacctly like the GBA game. lol and hated the gameplay. can't get used to pokemon walking on its own/

And how is that bad? 2D rocks, its the a big reason why I bought a DS... :]

Well doesn't matter, you stick with yer 3D graphics and I'll enjoy 2D
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, graphics shouldn't matter because it's still the good old Kirby platformer. But I think they could have done what they did with New Super Mario Bros, a good mix of 3D and 2D graphics. The blend worked great!

shado blackstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, the ignorance of processing...

Were the graphics to be better, the gameplay would have suffered. This game doesn't look like much, and they could have added some extra flash without any trouble, but there is actually a lot of detail in the physics and interaction of the game. This could NOT be done on GBA. If they even tried, it would run as slow as hell.

That said, the sound should have been better than it was. Only complaint.

V

Vulpix

I love the pastel-y delicious colors used in the game. The mice are insanely adorable as well, and I like how the game looks. 2D hatas plz vacate.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I found it hard to adjust, since both games play very differently..

Alas, my only complaints are no co-op multiplayer (I believe..), and maybe if they did more with the abilities. I like how Fire and Burning are now together, but some other abilities could've gotten some nice upgrades.

Also, I found I was a bit disappointed knowing Tornado and Wheel's scrolls were just turning them into fire, if fire is around..

Other than that, game is really smooth and fast!

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, when I combined the fire and ice powers I got a laser. :S I wanted a fire/ice beam mix, wish they had thought of that for the weapon combine system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: And a small percentage of keys bought with a stolen credit card.