I really like this game! it's pretty fun
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it was a so so game. Reminds me too much of the GBA version. They could've brought back the animal companion bit from Kirby Dreamland 2 + 3.

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
lovely game this one, been playing it a lot ^^
anyone knows how to do the extra moves of the electric blanka style power? i have no ideia of how that one works...
regarding the ones i do know: ninja power does a enemy throw while close, press front+B
racoon power does a air drill special (with the extra moves), jump + forward forward B (or down down)

ctunightfall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone knows how to do the extra moves of the electric blanka style power? i have no ideia of how that one works...

all of the moves for a power are shown on the pause screen
be glad for graphical explanations. there be no language barrier there, unlike the menus

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
ctuninghfall, i know there are drawings for the moves, but the electric power extra move can only be used in certain situations, (written below the move in japanese) and i can't figure that one out... all others are easy to understand tho

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
regarding the ones i do know: ninja power does a enemy throw while close, press front+B
racoon power does a air drill special (with the extra moves), jump + forward forward B (or down down)

Its kinda like the Plasma Ability in Kirby Air Ride (if you played it).

Once you got the scroll and spark ability, rotate your D-pad in a direction really quickly to charge up. Kirby has two levels of charge..you'll know when you see it.

After getting the 2nd level of charge, push B to make a huge magnetic field, or if you push a direction, it'll fire a big electric "blast".

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
My only complaint for this game is that it's WAAAAY too short!

I already finished the game in like 5-6 hours! Granted, I need to complete the puzzle pieces and stuff.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of irritated that they just use (and improve) the same sprites from the last couple real Kirby games. Sure it makes it easier, but it's a little lazy.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the dancing text kirby in my sig. hahah

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is awesome, but it's a bit too easy. I got all treasure chests in less than 3 hours...BTW, try using v2.56 patcher for the game CpuMan. Definitely 2nd best sidescroller next to NSMB!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: