^^ndstitle-1253^^

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sad thing is, I can't see the western releases of this game doing very well - Not when it's out in Japan first, fully English and at a budget price.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, you make the closing down of Lik-Sang sound like a good thing...
tongue.gif
I'm sure people in Europe and America and the rest of Asia will pick this game up.

Sonic782

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude I tried that in your old post but its not working, the latest patcher is 2.65 and the firmware is 1.63 but still nothing.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it's anything like the first Phoenix Wright, I'll play the game on the rom, then when it's released in the UK, I'll find it in the bargain bin for £20 still in sealed condition and buy it.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i dont understand is why they just dont release it at the same time. The game is obviously already translated to english. Granted they would probably need to have english instruction booklet and box but cant be all that tough

mcgrady

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What i dont understand is why they just dont release it at the same time. The game is obviously already translated to english. Granted they would probably need to have english instruction booklet and box but cant be all that tough

Because the English version has brand new cases?

This is just another enhanced port of the GBA version which is not a bad thing, but when the english version comes out, it has brand new cases developed for the DS like Case 5 in #1.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What i dont understand is why they just dont release it at the same time. The game is obviously already translated to english. Granted they would probably need to have english instruction booklet and box but cant be all that tough

Because the English version has brand new cases?

This is just another enhanced port of the GBA version which is not a bad thing, but when the english version comes out, it has brand new cases developed for the DS like Case 5 in #1.

Sorry, that doesn't hold true. The first game did have case #5 in the Japanese version. There is no case #5 for the 2nd one in any version.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The first phoenix wright was one of the best ds games i played so far (if not the best one)

And when i learned by luck that the Japanese version of Phoenix Wright 2 has english it made my day.

Objection goes to Gbatemp because they quickly hide the game and posted new ds games in zero time!They tried to hide the evidence that the Japanese version of Phoenix Wright has English aswell.

But i was lucky to look at the releases list for another game (tony hawks downhill jam) and i show that and fortunately i click on it to see any comments.

Btw isn't tony hawk to be released at 24 october for the US?

monkmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haha how is the translation so far for part 2? just as exceptional as part 1?
"hax0rs J00!!!#"

(dont flame, wasnt sure if they changed translation teams or something, hence the question)

dark_sol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha how is the translation so far for part 2? just as exceptional as part 1?
"hax0rs J00!!!#"

(dont flame, wasnt sure if they changed translation teams or something, hence the question)
I'm on the second case now, and so far so good. The translation is as top notch as the first one, and the game is just as funny, at least from what I've seen.

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
And while we're enjoying this ROM...hem...purchased game... the Japanese can enjoy a demo of Gyakuten Saiban 4 downloaded from the DS stations...

I hope that there will be a dump of it soon... ^^

res1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly the DS-X that i was so excited about and got in the mail today does not play this, or Tales of Tempest, or Brain Training, or Gunpey or Mario Kart. And due to poor manufacturing doesn't work unless i have a piece of paper stuffed in the slot as well. Guess I ended up paying for potential, right?

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Sadly the DS-X that i was so excited about and got in the mail today does not play this, or Tales of Tempest, or Brain Training, or Gunpey or Mario Kart. And due to poor manufacturing doesn't work unless i have a piece of paper stuffed in the slot as well. Guess I ended up paying for potential, right?
I know your pain.
Sadly, I'm going through the same. I have to stick some paper solution between the DS-X and the DS (on the other side of the pins of course) to get the DS to acknowledge the DS-X.
For some reason I don't think THIS is a one in a thousand thing since apparently it's happening to A LOT of DS-X users.
Somehow a 9.5 does no longer feel like a grade I could agree with... Also, I can't get Wario Ware Touched (E) or Another Code - Two Memories (E) to work properly. Could someone with a DS-X test those games for me plz?

Oh, back on topic, GS2 rules!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it