^^ndstitle-1249^^

Siouxsie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Full Name Kanshuu Nippon Joushikiryoku Kentei Kyoukai: Imasara Hito ni wa Kikenai Otona no Joushikiryoku Training DS
Translated Name Common Sense Training DS

Go Japanese! Anyway, is this like English training but common sense?.. or what?

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Full Name  Kanshuu Nippon Joushikiryoku Kentei Kyoukai: Imasara Hito ni wa Kikenai Otona no Joushikiryoku Training DS
Translated Name Common Sense Training DS

Go Japanese! Anyway, is this like English training but common sense?.. or what?
They made a joke out of that in 'Lost in Translation0.
rofl2.gif

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The people at InsertCredit said positive things about this game about a month back and I've been waiting for it since then. I'm really hoping it gets an English language release (although that does seem a little doubtful). Apparently it tackles common sense and etiquette questions like which seat you should choose in a car when there are 2 female passengers and some other equally strange problems were mentioned in the Insert Credit post but I've forgotten them.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL. yeah. MORON!
And i guess what would be a 16 word (sentence?) in romaji is 'common sense' since its only 3 words in english
tongue.gif

But we seriously need some software that teaches us japanese. Opens up our minds to the whole other side of ROMS (1/2 are (J), the rest are (U) and (E).) other countries don't matter (to me, no offense to anyone else out there)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm, I managed to get the game running with Safe Mode, Trim ROM but it ends up crashing when it comes to saving my profile =/

Titles like these are good for people since it's really education that will make people aware of what's "good" and "bad" to lower the chance of any unnecessary conflict, IMO. It also lets you know what's available in society, things that you should know but you're too embarrassed to ask about. Helps saves time because you can go about doing something else instead.

Too bad some of the questions are for the Japanese people only because I had questions about what weight limit does an 80 yen stamp (I think) allow up to, what Keigo (polite Japanese) do you use when serving guests/customers and in which prefecture in Japan do females live the longest...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk