Yay, finally!
biggrin.gif
hope it's as good as I hoped.

dLHa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like how can control the main character and all the button commands with your stylus, although it can be annoying sometimes when you click on things you didn't intend to. So far, it seems really really easy; nothing to difficult. I thought the intro movie/video was completely pointless. It had very little background story to it.

Anyone try WiFi out yet?

Also, M3 CF users can use Software Reset, 4x DMA, Trim Rom

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the game kinda "slow loading" for anyone else... it almosts feels like im playing on a PSP when i enter or exit a building and wait like 5 seconds for the black screen.

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not having slow loading but it seems to take forever to save:

Using supercard SD with faster play/restart/patch cartridge/trim enabled

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is kinda disapointing. Had an open mind after all the reviews said it was average but sadly for me it is.

Back to Mana and then give this another go.

PURPLEMUSTANG

Trophies
XP
Country
This game rocks,perfect for the lazy rpger who is sick of giving commands.The best part of the game is the immense opportunity to level.even getting hit improves your stats!

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I've only played it for about an hour, but so far it plays like a really old school action rpg, maybe it will become more interesting...

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For real more like boring though i just have no idea where they were going with the story if you can say that it has one at all, and with two way better rpg's out that people are familar with why bother. I think this system has enough rpg's on the other hand the wii already has 3 fps type games, and the system isn't even out yet. This is just like nintendo to make something like the zapper without any games that actually support it,but the wii looks to be the only system to get it right by having all types of games out of the gate
grog.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I tried Contact to the second island.. and I must say it's fun!
biggrin.gif

I like the gameplay and the interaction with characters!
biggrin.gif

This game gets 8/10 preview score from me
biggrin.gif

Once I've finished it, I might give it even more. It looks really interesting. I like the graphical style and the battlesystem. Tho one thing that bothers me, when an enemy attacks u and you aren't in battlemode there's a really good tune (which u really want to elaborate) then when u switch to battlemode the music suddenly isn't any good at all
smile.gif

I like the fact there's programmers stuff in it too
wink.gif

Csibe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, anybody knows why I can't save in this game?It shows that it save and when i try to load there is nothing to load.M3miniSD , latest gm and loader.I've tried with these setting in this topic but i still cant save.
frown.gif

Plz help me.
cry.gif
Thx

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah at first the game is quite easy , but wait to get at the second boss , the game become way more hard , and the story sticken , i played the jap. version and i enjoyed it , now im playing it in english and i still enjoy my play , im more knife based this time. Give some time to this game and after sometime messing with the leveling system and the cooking it get real fun.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For real more like boring though i just have no idea where they were going with the story if you can say that it has one at all, and with two way better rpg's out that people are familar with why bother. I think this system has enough rpg's on the other hand the wii already has 3 fps type games, and the system isn't even out yet. This is just like nintendo to make something like the zapper without any games that actually support it,but the wii looks to be the only system to get it right by having all types of games out of the gate
grog.gif
what you say
wtf.gif

I've read your post three times and I still don't get it

KeYbLaDeXaLcHeMi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif

zapper . . . gate. . . ftw?!
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: