jive

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.homebrewwelt.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this is one great great game, much more innovative than mana (just pressing A button all the time...).

75 inventory spots for each weapons and food, won't get boring anytime soon.
everything is very mysterious, and you can cook! how much greater can it get?

has anyone found out yet how to get the candy from the two children in the first town?

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is one great great game, much more innovative than mana (just pressing A button all the time...).

yeah, it's more like pressing the B button all the time
biggrin.gif

still it's fun because the atmosphere is great, but fighting.... i don't know... somehow Pokemon Mystery dungeonish

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is anyone getting a weird effect on the ship map? it seems its not displaying corectly.

looks fine on my SuperCard Lite...

this game is so hard. i can't beat the stone-dude on the second island.QUOTE(DarkRamza @ Oct 21 2006, 11:09 PM)Well the trick is to get your special bar to 5 and don't use skill utill the boss , so at the boss you can spam 5 water spell in his face
smile.gif
I was able to beat him on the second try...
his only attack that WILL hurt you is when he does the earthquake...you can dodge all the other attacks...
attack his hands until he raises them, then press B to go out of fighting mode and run to the other side of the screen...that way he won't hit you...and the falling rocks are easy to dodge, just look where they are heading and avoid that place...he's got another attack which will take some HP from you and heal him, you can dodge it too, but it needs some luck...be sure to have some food with you

just in case you don't already have it, you should get the Knuckle Mole outfit first, it's hidden inside the cave...there's some worker inside the cave, just wait a few seconds and he will take off his clothes...it will give you much more HP than the Mr. Cuisine and Aqua Shot outfits

the atmosphere of the game reminds me much of Secret of Evermore...
the combat system is weird, though...and it sucks that your Max-HP decreases everytime you die...what were they thinking?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fu** - i didn't know my max-hp decreases everytime I died - and I've already died very very often
frown.gif

It doesn't, I just tried it and woke up with the same max hp as when I died.
wink2.gif
maybe my Max HP was raised temporarily because of some food
unsure.gif

I just beat the 3rd boss (the one where the floor color changes)...man, did he get on my nerves
ph34r.gif

I used like 7 potions to beat him...and it takes forever until you can hit him, because you have to beat those f*cking soldiers before you can hit him (WHY??) and they respawn before you can beat them all...

Csibe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So everybody can save in this game, thats why you dont help me, or just dont care about others.
Plz somebody just say to me honestly that the error is in my stuff.Thx.
frown.gif

Rykar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten Contact Mode at the start menu to work, I just get white screens when I select it.

Lonely Soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay running on latest firmware, version of supercard software, and well, after the title screen, game selection screen, I get a screen with some sort of doctor with a can running around, and nothing else. It's a supercard cf with a 2gb ultraII sandisk card..

Music is playing, but i cant seem to interact with the game? wtf? The cat is running around but eh?

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay running on latest firmware, version of supercard software, and well, after the title screen, game selection screen, I get a screen with some sort of doctor with a can running around, and nothing else. It's a supercard cf with a 2gb ultraII sandisk card..

Music is playing, but i cant seem to interact with the game? wtf? The cat is running around but eh?

LOL
i hope you know the DS has a touchscreen... click on it and the professor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1