^^ndstitle-1204^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trims to under 512 Mb. overdumped?

Yeah, this trims down from a 128MB ROM to 58MB or so. That's one big difference!

Its pretty fun, for as long as i've played it.. I have played it so far without any problems, even though I cant speak Japanese.
Just run round and round to speak to everyone like I used to do. Trial and error. Having a game in Japanese is no different from trying to read any other foreign language.

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know if it works on supercard sd because I've been looking forward to this game for ages and if so is the game any good is it better than the originals or worst?
But prayses to the person who got this.
bow.gif

yaynds.gif
Yes it does. Yes it is. Settings are Enable Patch Cartridge access = on.
lecture.gif

If you're a scout for some company then fuck you. Otherwise enjoy.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I lost ALL interest in Pokemon when it entered the GBA version... Gold/Silver is still my favourite. The wifi aspect might revive my interest

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck in the major city:

To the left is a person who blocks me off, to the north is a cave with rocks blocking the way. Up from the town and to the right is a small path that leads to water.

No idea what I'm suppose to be doing. I talked to the guy in the school, and I even battled two Abra in there.

Where am I suppose to be going?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried that. You get two choices, one of them he says stuff, has the number 6 in it, and nothing happens.

*Just found some clown to the right which gave me a key item, then another to the left that did...I've got like three ticket thingys now, and I just got the Old Rod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-