-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The mini-games are: soccer (you have to make a ball to pass through some obstacles), then FX game, some puzzle game. And the last one I dunno about, 'cause it unlocks after finishing the hard mode.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FW 27 with GM 22f worked fine here. But can't seem to get my JPN save to work. Anybody else get their's working or is this just a game it dun work with?

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahsura zero, FW 27, right? what about GM27a??
also, what font is that in your flash rowan atkinson thing?
works and saves with GM&FM 27a
package found at dualscene.net

showdown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with G6L who's gotten there with new firmware:

Did you get a white screen (possibly with a blaring noise) after you try to use the first armor (Hx)?

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Did you get a white screen (possibly with a blaring noise) after you try to use the first armor (Hx)?

I just got that, then didn't save, then changed to Hx... I'm using Soft Reset + DoFat + Trim. you?

my game froze after the model ZX movie. no blaring noise or anything though, just a frozen white top screen. i was also using soft reset + dofat + trim. going to try it without soft reset and trim now...

(pick up your phone!
rolleyes.gif
)

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FW 27 with GM 22f worked fine here. But can't seem to get my JPN save to work. Anybody else get their's working or is this just a game it dun work with?

Doesn't work with it. I'm using a SC and I tried using my JPN save, it didn't work. I really dont want to play this game from the beginning again lol. All I wanted to do is complete the rest of the side quests.
cool.gif

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game takes 5-6 hours on the normal mode with all the upgrades, secrets and subquests. Don't be so freaking lazy. I played through the game over 5 times. It's the best DS game (for me atleast).

showdown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just got that, then didn't save, then changed to Hx... I'm using Soft Reset + DoFat + Trim. you?

Yeah I changed it to safe mode + rom trim and it works okay now! Currently getting my ass kicked in the underwater level. I hate underwater levels.

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yeah I changed it to safe mode + rom trim and it works okay now! Currently getting my ass kicked in the underwater level. I hate underwater levels.

i'm using dofat, no other options on, and it's working too. i suspect it's just software reset that's screwing it up.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Doesn't work with it. I'm using a SC and I tried using my JPN save, it didn't work. I really dont want to play this game from the beginning again lol. All I wanted to do is complete the rest of the side quests.
cool.gif
Well at least I know it's not just me. Oh well, it's megaman. I can play through it several times and still enjoy it!

Noah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game worked up until I got on the elevator on the final stage. Now I'm in a room with some glowing circuitry all around the sides, and I can't get out, and nothing is happening.

Has anyone encountered this?

Supercard MiniSD, Superkey, US DS Lite (White)

edit: Nevermind, the things on the side were teleports!
wtf.gif

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game worked up until I got on the elevator on the final stage. Now I'm in a room with some glowing circuitry all around the sides, and I can't get out, and nothing is happening.

Has anyone encountered this?

Supercard MiniSD, Superkey, US DS Lite (White)

edit: Nevermind, the things on the side were teleports!
wtf.gif

yeah.. 8 boss fights one after another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-