Prince Medion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm useing the most up to date manager and such, can't explain why it wouldn't work on so many other peoples.

Do any of you have soft resent enabled? (I have it disabled) and the first save point isn't corrupt, thats where I first saved and tested and it's continued to work past that.

If you were playing on Normal try Easy. I'll try normal tomorrow to see if it's a problem with that mode or something.

Maybe it just burned incorrectly you could always try re-doing it the same way or trying diffrent ways to get this to work for you.

bakhalishta

my teef hurt
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm useing the most up to date manager and such, can't explain why it wouldn't work on so many other peoples.

Do any of you have soft resent enabled? (I have it disabled) and the first save point isn't corrupt, thats where I first saved and tested and it's continued to work past that.

If you were playing on Normal try Easy. I'll try normal tomorrow to see if it's a problem with that mode or something.

Maybe it just burned incorrectly you could always try re-doing it the same way or trying diffrent ways to get this to work for you.

I was trying the Easy mode. Tried playing with both Aile and Vent. You burned it soft reset disabled/safe mode/no trim right ?

After saving, did you just shut down the DSL or did you go to the main menu first ? You have a G6 Lite right
laugh.gif
?

Sorry for all these question man
tongue.gif

I'll try burning it again

edit : Just noticed that I downloaded a .rar version of megaman, so I'll try downloading the ''official'' lgc-mmzx.zip release

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The error is actually when trying to load the game... it didn't save.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game working completely (Saving Works) on my EZ4 lite. I used the 1.70 loader and the 1.0 Client. I just gave the ROM a nice name with the loader and didn't check either save patch or reset. Checked with first save point.

I didn't play the (J) version, so I'm not terribly missing the voices, but I can see how they'd be cool. Is there a video of the missing cutscene somewhere?

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i don't know what it is, but its working fine with my g6 lite (saves and all), all im using is normal difficulty, the dude, safe mode, and no trim. My black ds lite could be doing something (lol yea right....)

the voices gone does kinda suck, but it in no way takes away from the awesomness.

and.......Black Lite FTW!
yaynds.gif

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't know what it is, but its working fine with my g6 lite (saves and all), all im using is normal difficulty, the dude, safe mode, and no trim. My black ds lite could be doing something (lol yea right....)

the voices gone does kinda suck, but it in no way takes away from the awesomness.

and.......Black Lite FTW!
yaynds.gif

hmm this is the second account of a working save on the g6. which firmware version are you using?

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G6Lite 4.3 - safe mode, no trim, no save =p

coz of no save, i've been playing nonstop... place in sleep mode if i have to do something

Anyone fought the giant metool yet? such a fun boss

WangJang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
black ds:lite, g6 4.3 + u-disk 4.3b, no trim, safe mode = no save.
black ds:lite, g6 4.3 + u-disk 4.3b, trim, safe mode = no save.

Weird that it works for them two.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no updates on G6?

i'm on last boss right now.. and it's 2 am.. have to stop playing.. =p i just died again.. i'm at the part where you fight all the bosses again and 2 forms of the final boss.. =p

i wish i can just save this and play something else for a while.. lol

on a side note.. i tried doing battle with Omega Zero.. i lasted about 5 seconds.. =\

Kyro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1