rofl2.gif

Submitted to Engrish.com
wink.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both the Rapid Fire and the Independent seem to work on the G6L. did it in safe mode but may work in the other modes too, just did not try. I really like this game. It is easy to understand and a really good puzzle game. sure it is not all that original but it is still pretty clever and worth playing. there is really not another puzzle game like this yet on the DS that I can think of. I only did the first 10 puzzles this morning before I had to go to work (190 to go) and it is a nice gradual curve. Also, the way you choose what puzzle to play next and what is available to play next (in puzzle mode) I thought was pretty clever.
yaynds.gif

jonm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like this too. I'm a big fan off these logic puzzle thingies, great on the bus/train to work (or for a sneaky game during work
nyanya.gif
)
Polarium lasted me weeks (I got the Japanese version for €10 on a 'playasia special' when I first got my DS) so I'm hoping this will be more of the same.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got one of those (fly) in the second mode of gameplay (like reverse tetris?) so I think those are ranks? anyone have any idea?

They're your "Brain Level". You'll need to try and clear more than 1 line to get higher scores for these.
Oh yeah and when you check your BL when you get "FLY", it says "FRY".
(There's alot more type, like "JAPNA" for the JAPAN background unlockable. Engrish ftw!)

EDIT:
This is great! I just finished the 15 in the flash demo... I NEED MORE! =D

lol I'm currently 143/200 puzzles (5 are light blue, meaning I didn't clear them in the set "BEATS") You unlock stuff for "Configuration" every 10 puzzles like picture backgrounds and those drug visualization things...

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow this game rocks.. haven't played a jap puzzle game this fun since the chang poo game on gba
smile.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I'm currently 143/200 puzzles (5 are light blue, meaning I didn't clear them in the set "BEATS") You unlock stuff for "Configuration" every 10 puzzles like picture backgrounds and those drug visualization things...
I wondered what it was telling me every 10 puzzles. I am only at around 50 right now (maybe 60) so I will have to play more and poke around for these things I have unlocked.
grog.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to go off topic but er... Djoe, could you tell me the MegaPixel rating on your camera please? I've been wondering how people manage to take such sharp photos of their DS games! I can't seem to do it very well with my Olympus 2MP camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol