DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry to go off topic but er... Djoe, could you tell me the MegaPixel rating on your camera please? I've been wondering how people manage to take such sharp photos of their DS games! I can't seem to do it very well with my Olympus 2MP camera.

That's just my SonyEricsson K750i (modified to W800i) Mobile (2MP) cam, 640x480 in Fine modus, normally i shoot 1632x1224 in fine modus, but for web pictures the 640x480 is good enough (and these pics are cropped to 50% then with paintshop pro)

The would be better if i would use my sony 5mp camera, but, my wife always uses that for her pictures (no not from herself, but from clothes and baby stuff she sells on e-bay and other auction sites!)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
4-10 is really pissing me off.. it doesn't make me feel better when a lot of them are 3x3x3x3x3x3 hexagons too

It's really quite simple if you think of trying of "unsolving it" first... If you want some spoilers here it is:

Hint 1

Touch the spots according to the number.
honey4-10-01.gif

This should look easier. (Does this look familiar?)

Hint 2

honey4-10-02.gif

That's basically it.

Hint 3

honey4-10-03.gif

For completionist's sake.

EDIT: In the spoilers, you don't really need to touch them according to number lol... MS Paint ftw ^-^
biggrin.gif
Hope you like my hints.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the config mode, when you are selecting your background, if you select street, for example, and then push A, you can flip through differentr street imgs. this works for all of em! Wish they changed on their own though.

I really love this game!
smile.gif
and it helps because it's basically half in english(grish)
tongue.gif

Honeycomb forever!!!! president 2008!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
In the config mode, when you are selecting your background, if you select street, for example, and then push A, you can flip through differentr street imgs. this works for all of em! Wish they changed on their own though.

I really love this game!
smile.gif
and it helps because it's basically half in english(grish)
tongue.gif

Honeycomb forever!!!! president 2008!

They change randomly if you don't touch them.
biggrin.gif

At the puzzle select screen, press SELECT to change the background color.
biggrin.gif

Also, pressing START will change the slider's position to left/right-handed mode.
biggrin.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's just my SonyEricsson K750i (modified to W800i) Mobile (2MP) cam, 640x480 in Fine modus, normally i shoot 1632x1224 in fine modus, but for web pictures the 640x480 is good enough (and these pics are cropped to 50% then with paintshop pro)
That must be a really good camera then! Either that or I'm just bad at taking the photos with my Olympus D-380 digicam XD

And this puzzle game's fun. A JP game that you don't need to know the language to play
biggrin.gif

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k