but ill try :>

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me get past the level with the flying one. I've been playing this game for hours, it's just so hard. I barely made it past the blue thing's level, was a close call. I couldn't believe there were nuts!

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me get past the level with the flying one. I've been playing this game for hours, it's just so hard. I barely made it past the blue thing's level, was a close call. I couldn't believe there were nuts!

That was so general that it could pretty much be applied to any game in the gaming history!

Seriously u ppl need to stop making fun of this game. Ppl put hard work into that game!

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
That was so general that it could pretty much be applied to any game in the gaming history!

Seriously u ppl need to stop making fun of this game. Ppl put hard work into that game!
I agree, seriously, far too many games are including nuts as necessary collectibles and I for one have had enough of it.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland

I agree, seriously, far too many games are including nuts as necessary collectibles and I for one have had enough of it.

Anything involving nuts and too happy looking insects just makes me wonder why people put their hard work on it. I`m not sure will even kiddies buy this kind of thing. The same thing I wondered with Maya the Bee. Christ, do kids nowadays even know of the original animated series?

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Shiatama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Would this be a good game for a young child 4 years old or would it be tough for him at spots?

Yes this would be a good game for a 4 year old , it's not too hard but i think it's too repetitive. there are just 3 different types of levels and there is not agreat change in level design.

When it would be too difficult you can play the other levels over and over again when you are stuck ar some point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i didnt "hear", it's a truth +1