^^ndstitle-1117^^

TripleA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working great on super card sd with latest patcher with trim rom on and enable restart and faster gameplay all turned on..

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Been looking forward to this one. The screenshots on the official site remind me a lot of Konami's Bishi Bashi series. Against the clock style minigames are always good fun. Theres a good video of the game in action here. It looks like Taito remixed their oldschool titles into some of the minigames. Nice to hear it's working on SC TripleA, i'll definatly check this one out later
wink.gif

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
At least it isn't that.. what was it? Sonic Rush trailer? There's this video where all Sonic does is go 'Yeah!'. My friend tells me it's fricking annoying XD

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
lol man this game is awesome, im in love with the presentation. My only gripe was that it seemed really short. I finished all 25 minigames, got the end credits up and it didn't look like there was anything else to unlock ? All i can say is i hope Taito roll out a Mawasunda 2
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played it for a bit and there's a lot of fun and wacky mini games
laugh.gif

Well, 25 mini games to complete in total anyway but, after that you can always replay and get a higher score.

Looks great in that video.. so im guessing this game is fully playable without knowing jap.?
smile.gif

Yup, fully playable. You just need to know how to spin the wheel
wink.gif

After choosing 1 player mode, you can choose Challenge Mode (red) where you have to clear all 25 mini games or, Okonomi Mode (green) where you can play any of the mini games as much as you like.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I love this game, it's bonkers
biggrin.gif

Wish you didn't have to enter your name after every event, can it not remember it from last time?

On the hammer throw one, do you have to press A to release the guy you're swinging? Can't quite work that one out.

Notice it's copywrighted for 2000 and 2006, did it used to be an arcade game with a physical wheel or something?

EDIT: AWESOME, it's got a version of Cameltry as one of the games and it's much easier to control that mawashite koron or whatever it was
laugh.gif

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

Wish you didn't have to enter your name after every event, can it not remember it from last time?

On the hammer throw one, do you have to press A to release the guy you're swinging? Can't quite work that one out.

Notice it's copywrighted for 2000 and 2006, did it used to be an arcade game with a physical wheel or something?
I remember this game in the actual arcades.

Yes it actually uses a physical wheel, which was actually tiring to spin
happy.gif
It even helps burn calories
tongue.gif

For that hammer throw one, you have to let go of the actual thing immediately, so a sudden difference in speed would let go of it. But I didn't know it had to be within the pitch, lol, I threw it out of it
nyanya.gif

But it's still fun, the hardest is the one with the train...
wink2.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

On the hammer throw one, do you have to press A to release the guy you're swinging? Can't quite work that one out.

Yeah, the name thing is a bit annoying but oh well.

For the hammer throw, you have to keep spinning the guy and until that yellow speech bubble appears saying ???? (Now!!). Then you have to stop spinning to throw him away.

It's pretty hilarious if you keep spinning him. His face changes colour and he starts shouting "Stop!" instead
laugh.gif

...the hardest is the one with the train...Â
wink2.gif
Agreed. It's so hard to keep the man balanced
laugh.gif

Here's the Taito arcade machine, btw.

mawasuajl9.jpg

http://www.taito.co.jp/game/history/2000/ac_332.html

whitedot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

EDIT:Â AWESOME, it's got a version of Cameltry as one of the games and it's much easier to control that mawashite koron or whatever it was
laugh.gif
Up the Toon.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-