wink.gif
hope it's solid.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems like this one is just a bunch of mini games, where brain age is a game you play for a little bit each day and track your progress
I think I'll pass on this one, brain age is pretty good.

in the USA tv spot it had some mini games showing like from Mario64DS/NSMB.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
woah, I wasn't expecting this to be released in USA around this time. Going to try it out.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this one's kinda fun. the minigames are decent, and it takes less than 5 minutes to play a "test".

i'm a lightbrain, only 703g on my first test.

Nintendude49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can you find this rom? i always use the site i use hasn't updated since 0457 (big brain - europe) so i cant find 458 and up. is there another site to use?

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jeezus Lord. I remember when the point of games was to zone out and try to become stupider for a brief period. Now they have brain training, sukido (or whatever) puzzles and all this dreck, which along with the ouster of Rockstar games must surely represent the fall of entertaining gaming.

*Game Over*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much...