^^ndstitle-0952^^

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, this is a amazing game. The adventure mode seems to be real good and the multiplayer aspect is near perfect, atleast with Multicard gaming. Quick question though, is it possible to play anything else then deathmatch over WFC?

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Impressive stuff indeed. The game plays nicely on or offline. The one player mode seems just as enjoyable as online. Online mode is pretty much lag free and the voice chat works wonderfully. You can chat while you select your character that you are about to frag eveyone with. The fragging is not absolutely ridiculous to the state of you are just coming alive to be met with a missile in the head, though it does happen. The whole game is put together very nicely and im loving it. Not quite as much as tetris though for some reason
happy.gif

nightwing666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
^ Also, Animal Crossing: WW.

For some reason I can't connect to wifi in MPH.. Get error code 20107 (The game you are attempting to play on the Nintendo WFC has not been authorized.).. Tetris and other games work fine..

I had this error with tony hawk.

I had the same error with Hawk and Animal Crossing. But I repatched my roms and tried again and they both worked.

I had the same error on Metroid, I´m using a G6 with the last updates. A little help here!!???
wink2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like as much effort has gone into this as the GC versions. Grpahics have also improved on the demo, never saw anything this good on n64 i dont think.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG
yaynds.gif
this game totally rulez... i love to play the single player mode.. i been playing it since this got dumped this morn' and i cant get enough of it! im on level three boss- its tougher than i thought! The levels are really well designed esp. its on a handheld with no slow down (just a little though between some doors opening and closing..) This game definetly has got replayabilty value - the only thing that keeps me distracted from this game is bloody TETRIS DS!!
hate2.gif
so many modes - once you start you just cant put it down= instant classic
ph34r.gif
All i gotta say is i wish i would not have sold by PSP cos then i would have a life
rofl2.gif

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
It works like a charm... voice chat is really cool and it sounds smooth and fast without any gaps, but it's only enabled with Friends WFC games.

First time I got into online Worldwide game, it found other 3 players quickly... game was very fast and funny... and I even won 2 matches (first one against shaunj66!)

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question: I've been playing single player mode a bunch, and I've gotten quite far, but I preordered my copy and my real version I get tomorrow. So, my question is, is there any way that I can transfer my save file even though I've already gotten my Friend Code on the ROM? Will I still be able to play online on the real cartridge if I transfer my ROM's save file over?

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont think that playing it online is a bright thing, the game isnt out in stores yet

Just because retail stores don't have the game doesn't mean that everyone playing online is using a pirated copy. Back when I used to order my games through EBGames online, I used to get my games a week early on average. Basically, if their warehouse got games from publishers early, I got my copy early.

xtoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what's the save size, because when i use Mario , it will run, but it crash on the second screen

i'm using neoflash mk1

did use gst patcher v 3.2 (nds save)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Come on folks, somebody post some impressions of the single player game!

[SPOILERS]

Its cool I'm on the 4th planet, you go through the terrain on each planet until u either 1. - see a hunter or 2. - meet a boss, you waste either of them, then do which ever is left.. THEN you get a time limit to escape the planet your on which can be quite tough.
You collect artifacts and power ups along the way, and sometimes the hunter encounter has been on the way out of the planet (you unlock each for multiplay after you beat them in campaign). Morph ball is nice and often there is a path on foot or 2 then a morph ball route + section.
I think the controls are neat once you get used to them and Im going to play some more (when my gf gets off tetris
frown.gif
)
Oh yeah theres warp points u activate by scanning at certain parts b4 bosses and at half way through lv points.
You can only save in your ship from what Ive seen so far by using warp points or leaving the planet. When in the ship you get logs and can see all gained weapons (beams) and enemies seen n stuff.
Its all rather nice and makes current DS games look like pew.

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is such a thing as review copies and testers... but yeah a spike in online activity is obvious the rom got leaked.

Anyway no luck with an EzflashII Powerstar using EZclient 3.25.... locks up trying to read the save... hopefully they'll fix it like they did Mario Kart and Animal Crossing.

hogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on folks, somebody post some impressions of the single player game!

[SPOILERS]

Its cool I'm on the 4th planet, you go through the terrain on each planet until u either 1. - see a hunter or 2. - meet a boss, you waste either of them, then do which ever is left.. THEN you get a time limit to escape the planet your on which can be quite tough.
You collect artifacts and power ups along the way, and sometimes the hunter encounter has been on the way out of the planet (you unlock each for multiplay after you beat them in campaign). Morph ball is nice and often there is a path on foot or 2 then a morph ball route + section.
I think the controls are neat once you get used to them and Im going to play some more (when my gf gets off tetris
frown.gif
)
Oh yeah theres warp points u activate by scanning at certain parts b4 bosses and at half way through lv points.
You can only save in your ship from what Ive seen so far by using warp points or leaving the planet. When in the ship you get logs and can see all gained weapons (beams) and enemies seen n stuff.
Its all rather nice and makes current DS games look like pew.

Hey Thug how do i get passed the first misson the room with the blue platform's I can't reach the last one?
I Tried timing my bomb jump but I keep coming up short.
trying single b4 I go online
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn