^^ndstitle-0929^^

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why they're making each release of VJ: DT specific to each region as opposed to a Euro release with language select? More to the point, why isn't the UK version released first since it's almost the same as the US version.... unless it happens to be peppered with words such as "color" and "center" which has to be changed for the UK version... damn you grammar nazis....

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i was just wondering that...i'm wondering what it will look like when i pull it apart.

it may even be possibile to hack together a multi4 or 5 down the road

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is actually quite fun to play - i really wish there were many more "platformmer" style games available for the DS such as this.

now lets not bring up the GBA's extensive selection of platformmers into this discussion - because although GBA is still great, its just as great as it was about five years ago too... that and it's just about outdated by today's standards of what a handheld should be.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe this game has translated voiceovers for each region, and they're releasing a seperate version for each reason to save card-size.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
That's Français and not Francais !
tongue.gif

(but I doubt US keyboards have the "ç")

Dokan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
mm although french is my native language i wish the uk version will be dumped too at anytime soon (well just for preservation, since we have the u.s. release already hehehe).
greets to tRaSHMaN, u own =) they dumped almost thirty percent of the nds releases!!
i wish my m3 could be used to dump roms so i could buy one or two undumped games and send them to tRm.
remember mates, the list of undumped nds games is @ http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=26034
pretty easy to dump one and send it to a release group, so lots of people will enjoy *your* work (ok it's even more easy to say .. but soon i will do it, i do promise!! hehe).

Dokan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
ok, just ordered the required hardware to dump roms (mm, gba movie player v2 is cheap as chips by now!), as well as a very few undumped releases (and once dumped / verified i'll most likely sell them the price they did cost me hehehe). enjoy my upcoming releases .. then will ur turn mates, k? =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.