^^ndstitle-0894^^

bimboo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I've tried the game but i was not able to save! I used the first ink ribbon in the hall, it wrote the save in the typewriter but when i started the game for the second time (after shutting down) there was no save game! I have an M3 Adapter SD version with 1GB flash...and all other games save perfectly!!! Aaarghh
hate2.gif

P.S.
Anyone has got the same problem? There's some patch around?

bimboo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I upgraded my M3 Adapter with firmware v16 and installed M3 Game manager 3.0 but still can't save in Resident Evil! The only thing i can do now is wait for a patch or buy it original!
cry.gif

assassda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when removing even just sounds the game crashes after title or screen (or earlier)

maybe someone can make a better dummy sound/movie file than i did

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Trying to make the output files for this game using Supercard v2.51 and upon trying to "Out" the game, it says "Open File Error" and nothing is completed. Any help?

I'm re-extracting REDS now to see if that'll help.

EDIT: It didn't. Now what?

EDIT 2: The Rub Rabbits is getting the same error. Now what?

josh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have E15 firmware and the latest GAme manager for sd m3 adapter. The game runs like crap for me. Tony hawk runs like crap too.lots of lag time and the audio is off.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trying to make the output files for this game using Supercard v2.51 and upon trying to "Out" the game, it says "Open File Error" and nothing is completed. Any help?

I'm re-extracting REDS now to see if that'll help.Â

EDIT: It didn't. Now what?

EDIT 2: The Rub Rabbits is getting the same error. Now what?
That's weird, worked fine for me. Unfortunately they won't fit on my "128MB" (119MB
dry.gif
) SD card, so I need to get me a new card.

josh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been reading up on this and I guess alot of the lag in games is because of the type of SD card you have weither it is slow or fast makes a difference. I have a 1gig scandisk. does anyone else have a problem with games lagging?

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded my M3 Adapter with firmware v16 and installed M3 Game manager 3.0 but still can't save in Resident Evil! The only thing i can do now is wait for a patch or buy it original!Â
cry.gif

It should work. Did you try these settings when you used the M3 Game Manager software?

SD: No Trim, Fastboot, 4x DMA

Same settings with the M3 CF should work too.

meepzork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ez flash III here with the latest eZ manager (2.09b4?) i cannot figure out how to rip this. i have tried GBATA rom trimmer and when i drag the file over the EZmanager just hangs, and then i get some "non-english" to stare at and be frustrated. help?

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this to work on SC SD with ANY options in v2.51. Can someone post the EXACT options you are using please?...

EDIT: Actually I cannot get any of the latest ROMs to work - Age Of Empires, Rub Rabbits, True Swing Golf....I'm updated to the latest firmware also......hmm......HELP!

EDIT AGAIN: I'm a moron - the Supercard software doesn't tell you if the SD card is full (I have a 1 gig card). It acts as if it's copying the patched file to the SD card & you can choose the game in the SuperCard menu like it's really on the card. I moved some ROMs off of it & they now work....

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need a card that is able to hold 1 GigaBIT. 1 Gigabit is only 128 Megabytes so if it's an SD card or CF card your shopping for you are probably going to want a 256mb card or more.

theorgan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i cannot get it to fit on my 1gbit.

anyone got any suggestions cause it sounds like some of you have.

and yes before anyone wants to get smart it was empty as can be. i even took off the pda programs and the movies it came with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah but not like this.