^^ndstitle-0881^^

V

Vulpix

How do you get past the level with the introduction of the dog? I can't seem to outrun the dog no matter what I do...

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i was just gonna ask the same thing
frown.gif

Dhaos033

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I failed that quite a few times before I found out you could run faster buy sort of rubbing in the direction you want to run. You should see dust behind you if you are doing it right.

zerosystem

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To get past the dog:

1. Touch the stylus on your character and slide it in the direction you want to run in.

2. Once you have slid the stylus to the edge of the screen, lift the stylus back off the screen and touch the screen again on your character.

3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 as fast as you can. If you are doing it correctly you will see dust behind you as you run.

Hope that helps.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
awesome! works like a charm

this game's actually pretty fun for a "lite" rpg.

good graphics, fun little challenges, a large cast...

could be a hit, and over here too if it ever got localized. most north american players don't realize that the ds has games that look and sound this good...

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was actually surprised at how good this game is. The football you play is actually quite good, and integrates the touch screen to move you through the tight situations. Also, being 3D, the graphics are quite good too.

Dekamaster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty awsome game..i'm up to chapter 4 right now (just finished the games with the knights) and i think the last game is the one vs the aliens (hopefully this will unlock them)

V

Vulpix

Anyone found out how to use the super moves yet? I figured out Kurita's one, which can only be activated when you're in defence, and it activates automatically, but I can't figure out Sena's one... I'm sure it can be activated somehow when you are near the goal.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you mean the level 1-4 stuff?

i found more unlocked in football mode after completing chapter 1 of the RPG. when choosing a play...pick the middle icon (purple football helmet guy), then you should see a list o special moves, you start with 3 on offence, 2 on defence.

Dekamaster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I think i failed the quiz...3 times in fact...Now i'm going to the bad school with the white uniforms..forgot the name of the team but its the one with the chameleon lizard guy and he makes you run errands like each day..hopefully passing theese will bypass the quiz...and i figured out the super moves sort of..the color they are on the menu tells what type of play they are like the red lvl 3 one is sena's trademark "outrun the opponent as he is about to grab you move" and one of the level 2 pass moves (the yellow ones) has the word max in it so I knew it was monta's...haven't tried them all out yet...

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm stuck in part of the story I don't know what to do. I think I'm in chapter 3, and I just finished the events with Monta where you first toss the ball to him, and then you see him stumbling on the field. However, the next day, I don't know what to do. If I go to the football club room, the two guys in there just talk but nothing happens. I've talked to pretty much everyone in and around the school (talking to someone on the fourth floor, and one on the second floor triggered something, but not sure what) and I don't know what to do. Storywise, something about Monta not making the baseball team should be coming up, but not sure what to do.

If anyone has gotten past this point, please let me know what you did.

Btw, how do you make money? I find various places to buy stuff, but I never have any money. And my items menu is empty.

zerosystem

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To get past this bit there is a sign on one the floors (either 2nd or 3rd) which have the team list for the baseball team. You have to read the list to carry on the story.

Dekamaster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually beat the game today and i find it interesting how they changed they story a bit and if you see the credits dont turn the game off because the game won't be over yet
tongue.gif
i seem to have to pass all the mini games to unlock spmething, from what i'm guessing their new plays or more of the stuff in the option menu..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la