^^ndstitle-0872^^

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
is it playable for non-japanese people?)
i mean, its a fighting game, as far as i understand... unless its as complex as jump superstars..
any info on english release, by the way?

It´s difficult. Contrary to all the other Bleach games out there there are no English menus. The only thing that is english is a big button that says CHANGE in the lower screen. It´s a damn shame as the game in itself seems rather good, atleast for the brief time i tested it.

Don't count on a US release for a while...we don't even have a dub of it yet.
*Spots the WIFI Logo*
How is it online?

From what i can make out the you can search for customized matches online, spectace and create them. But as everything is in Japanaese and the fact that noone seems to be online i can´t test it.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm playing it wifi right now. A little tricky to understand the menyes, but I found a player and lost a match
tongue.gif
. My friend code is 060193631699 if anyone want to play
smile.gif

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's the one.
smile.gif

But, holy shit. This is the one by Treasure that looks like Guardian Heroes' VS mode, but with Bleach characters. Crazy awesome!
ohmy.gif

loltreasure7nv.jpg

Fighting and Lasers ~= Treasure.
laugh.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The 'beetle battling game' is a cabinet machine in Japan where kids toss in there card which they have to add money too, press a button real fast to beat the opponent beetle. Its a single player game that is massive in Japan. SEGA have been raking in cash with the franchise.
Recently another company (forget who) tried to release a similar machine only using dinosaurs instead of beetles. After SEGA threatened a law suit it was quickly removed.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I...WANT...THIS...GAME...

Hopefully the controls are better then the Gamecube's. Few attacks and you could use the same one over and over and win. However, now we have a use for those DS codes that the Gamecube version gave out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1