PizzaBoy108

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

I downloaded the following converter ( NDStation v1.1 ), and I converted a .gba to .nds... It worked fine. But, when I tried to play the game on my M3DS Simply, it said "ERROR in FAT init".

I need help to make it work.. please help.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PizzaBoy108 said:
Hi guys,

I downloaded the following converter ( NDStation v1.1 ), and I converted a .gba to .nds... It worked fine. But, when I tried to play the game on my M3DS Simply, it said "ERROR in FAT init".

I need help to make it work.. please help.

You Don't have any FAT Memory in your SLOT 1 card simple as that

theres HUNDREDS of posts on this already YOU NEED a SLOT 2 card either a DS slot 2 type card or an EZFLASH 3 in 1 type card to use GBA games
smile.gif

it tells you that in the NDstation download page
smile.gif

Do you have a 3 IN 1 EXPANSION ??

they will NOT run from a SLOT 1 card on its own!

PizzaBoy108

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the box says it's 3 in 1: Game & Media & PASSCARD, but I don't see any expansion. It also says (on the back of the box), Standard FAT system support..

So yeah.. I'm not really sure if there's files I can just put on the M3DS to make it work, or something like that..

Anyway, sorry if there are many other topics about that already... :\

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
A 3-in-1 is a specific device manufactured by EZ-Flash which goes in SLOT-2 (the hole GBA games go in). NDStation functions as a loader which writes the game to this device and it fulfills its purpose of playing GBA games.

There is no possible way to make GBA games run on the M3DS Simply. GBA games are not Nintendo DS games. They cannot be "converted" into DS games. NDStation does not convert anything, it just adds a loader and packages it in a .nds so that it can be executed from a SLOT-1 device and write to a SLOT-2 device.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not without buying an extra piece of hardware such as the 3in1 at least.

Also, NDStation is old and doesn't work on newer M3 Simply firmware versions (or newer 3in1s for that matter).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission