Hacking NDStation 1.2.1 question/issue?

roguetrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i found chuckstudios released NDStation 1.2.1 and figured i'd give it a go, so my first backup game i'm trying is Metroid Fusion, i know i don't need to patch it for rodulph's expansion pack 3in1 and plays fine, but now i'm trying to use NDStation on Metroid Fusion and hit go, well i see its using just over 7mb of resources and 100% of one of my cpu cores, its been doing this for over 10mins, how long should it take to convert a gba game over using psram and compression?

Thanks!

Edit, tried 1.1 and it converted in about a second, then tried 1.2.1 w/o compression and completed in about a second as well, so how much time does compression take? hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll fire up bioshock and play awhile and see if its finishes.

roguetrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, another update, after i tried without compression, then i tried again with compression, this time it worked in about 2 seconds to finish, so guess that answers my question.

Original file size: 8MB
NDStation 1.2.1 w/o compression: 16.2MB
NDStation 1.2.1 w/ compression: 12.6MB
NDStation 1.1: 8.21MB

Whats up with the huge increase in filesize?

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
That would be what we call a bug.
tongue.gif

Apparently the ROM is getting packed in there twice. I really need to get working on 1.3.

roguetrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh, ok, well, if ya didn't know before, ya know now, thanks for the quick update chuck, can't wait for 1.3 now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.