Hacking NDSi update made the DS2 card stop working

Montequilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there,

im new to this forum and probably i have to admit that i'm a noob if it belongs to flashcards, so i'm searching for help in this forum.

Problem: My girlfriend came up with her old Nintendo DSi this weekend and asked me if i could connect it to the internet so she can take a look in the Nintendo e Shop. I connected it with the internet and then it asked to make an update. She startet the update and told me afterwards, that her flashcard wich is a supercard dstwo doesn't work anymore. So i tried to put the newest firmware but that didn't solved the problem.

The NDSi is now running official 1.4.5E. I don't know which firmware is running on the flashcard.

It would be a pleasure if you guys could explain me how i can fix this problem or if it's even fixable. If you need any further information just let me know so i can put in in here.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dafuq these suggestions. Nothing of what has been said before is necessary! Both of the people above me don't have a clue about the DSTWO.
1. Download the latest firmware update for the dstwo, it's called dstwoupdate.dat: http://down.supercard.sc/download/dstwo/Firmware/Firmware_v1.25_eng.zip
2. rename it to dstwoupdateb.dat and place it in the root of the DSTWO's microsd card.
3. Power your DSi and start the cart from the menu DON'T TURN THE DSi OFF!!!! The "an error has occured" screen is expected but DON'T TURN THE DSi OFF!
4. Wait 5 minutes
5. power the DSi off, take the MicroSD out of the DSTWO and delete the "dstwoupdateb.dat" if it's still on the microsd
6. Your DSTWO should now work again with the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night