Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
I am more excited about Rondo. And for River King whenever it comes out.
I think Rondo will disappoint many people but I reckon I'll like it. River King is next week, though up against the developers Harvest Moon DS games (not Rune Factory which is good) I'm not expecting much though I loved RK on the GB/GBC.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
StingX said:
Major props for highlighting super princess peach, its imo a very under rated title that gets ignored for its star character. I had a lot of fun with that title.
I don't think the cover helps either, its obviously aimed at the girl gamer but they should have chose someone else for the game.
The reviews say it's also a bit on the easy side... is that true?

That's the main reason I avoided it. I certainly have no problem with a female lead, but insultingly easy (which was what one reviewer called it) is another thing entirely.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
altorn said:
Why was "The World Ends with You" released in EUROPEAN version today? (April 15)
And "Rondo of Swords" still hasnt been released?

Because, and you really should know this, European games always get leaked quicker, and the dates for US games are their shipping dates, not their in-store dates ...

As for, why is The World Ends With You good ... play it, and see
smile.gif
... if you don't like it, no-one can explain it to you, as it's all to do with this thing called 'taste', and how we all have different 'taste' ...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
Why was "The World Ends with You" released in EUROPEAN version today? (April 15)
And "Rondo of Swords" still hasnt been released?
Well in Europe games get shipped before the release date so the stores could stock up and so on, and some stores are cheeky enough to put these on the shelves before they are supposed to so they can get ahead of their competition.

Rondo of Swords is a North American release and for some reason publishers mostly only say when a game is shipped, this maybe because some games can't make various stores in North America what with it being a fucking huge region. There is a little note at the beginning of my thread that explains "shipping dates".

Anyway , games are usually in stores AFTER the date given for them and usually appear on our interwebs Wednesday night UK time, unless its a big game that needs to be shipped earlier due so that it can reach all the big stores in time for the date given.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've just realised the ds is the only console/handheld that doesn't have a pirates port. Although to be honest I'd be afraid they'd throw in way too many touch mini-games that are just mediocre.

Also Shame on you Dr. Reiner Knizia. With so many excellent Card/Board Games you could have adapted to the ds, you instead make a brain age clone. This saddens me.

I'm looking forward to Rondo Of Swords, That piratey game looks worth a shot, and I'll probably give the baseball game a try. Which is nice as my ds has been sorely neglected compared to my psp as of late.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neveras said:
I've just realised the ds is the only console/handheld that doesn't have a pirates port. Although to be honest I'd be afraid they'd throw in way too many touch mini-games that are just mediocre.

Also Shame on you Dr. Reiner Knizia. With so many excellent Card/Board Games you could have adapted to the ds, you instead make a brain age clone. This saddens me.

I'm looking forward to Rondo Of Swords, That piratey game looks worth a shot, and I'll probably give the baseball game a try. Which is nice as my ds has been sorely neglected compared to my psp as of late.
Would like a Pirates! on DS too, loved the PSP version and of course most of the previous ones.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still have, and on occasion play my NES copy of Pirates.
I loved that game to bits when I was younger, even if I sucked at it and barely survived past 3 years

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol