Country
United States
I missed a game!

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers

approvege0.png

Wanted Level: 7

Region: North America Genre: Action Slasher
developer: Tamsoft publisher: D3 Publisher

If this came out any other week, it'll be the first game I played but its against two big games so one for the back burner.
QUOTE said:
Zombie carnage and armed babes with tight outfits ... that's Onechanbara in a nutshell, and the blood-spurting, short skirting action series comes to the Wii in all of its visceral glory. Players can master the sword to take full advantage of the Wii Remote motion controls by slashing, swinging and thrusting into zombie enemy hordes. Play as either sister Aya or Saki in single player or with a friend in Co-Op Mode and utilize each of their unique fighting styles and set of moves. Get too much blood on either sister and be driven into Rage Mode and gain more power and agility to destroy enemies faster and deadlier. Every person met and enemy battled brings the sisters closer to understanding who or what is behind the zombie outbreak and putting an end to it.
The US release will have bits added to it as well as an increase in resolution so its prettier. I've already played the Japanese version and I fount it to be a lot of fun, though not something you can play for a long time as it is repetitive. One of those games where when you feel a little stressed, you can just stick it on and just slash the hell out of zombies to relieve your anger. The co-op is fun too.

Click to view video:

Click to enlarge pics:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Order of games I'll play:

Retro Game Challenge
Deadly Creatures
House of the Dead: OVerkill
Onechanbara
LIT

Of course depends on when theyr'e dumped.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Actually I plan on buying Deadly Creatures and have already pre-orderd HOTD.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
RGC is gr8 and very much expected to be but buffy seems like touch the dead but with buffy theme
Nice work and also me too like yer wanted levels
Its more like Resident Evil light, as you get to move the character in 3rd person for most of the game and solve puzzles.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's one I just discovered, which has gotten zero media coverage:

943595_96774.jpg

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Just like Ubisoft, though. They didn't really push the DS version of Assassin's Creed, and the DS PoP didn't see much advertising either. This game, though, has been totally hush-hush. But according to Gamespot, it's due out on the 9th of this month.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Here's one I just discovered, which has gotten zero media coverage:

943595_96774.jpg

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Just like Ubisoft, though. They didn't really push the DS version of Assassin's Creed, and the DS PoP didn't see much advertising either. This game, though, has been totally hush-hush. But according to Gamespot, it's due out on the 9th of this month.
I saw it too but I doubt its coming out to be honest. Its not listed at all on their website, even their Curling DS game is listed. And sure PoP & AC didn't have much advertising but they still got media coverage and screens were issued.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot another game:

Bomberman 2, out in Europe this Thursday. Reviews haven't been good but it looks better than the other BM games on the DS to me.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wayforward also did Sigma Star Saga, which was a great game for the GBA. I just played Shantae earlier today, and I'm hoping there'll be a DS version eventually.

D

Deleted User

Well Mario and Luigi 3, seems to be pretty good from what most of us have played,

I like it. And the music.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mister said:
Retro Game Challenge is looking better and better the more I read about it.
smile.gif
Its pretty much everything you'd want from a NES homage, only game I didn't get to play was the RPG one due to the language. Hoping for a dump in the next few days. Xseed reckons that if it does well then they'll be able to bring Fragile over too which is also a Namco game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: but i don't look at that shit because that's commiting a criminal offense