smile.gif

Thanks for the list

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
... you know what?
naruto just needs an RPG for the DS in the style of shinobi retsuden II dungeon mode.

i'm not really too happy with the ninja council series.
in the last one they added VS mode.... but they forgot online capabilities and bots!
you'd have to sit next to someone with the game to use VS mode >_

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the preview there. I have no idea why but I saw some form of a Chocobo game there for the Wii and awhile back it was and it appeared to use those hideous limiting and aggravating 'card' mechanics the DS title slogs through so I wrote it off.

I saw that, then hit IGN for the videos and junk and now I think I want to drop the $40 on it as it reminds me of the fantastic original a decade ago I never got to play. I used to be a huge Diablo1/2 fan, do Guild Wars now which is similar kinda, and still play like titles so I'm interested.

...also I'm keeping an eye on civ. Some say it's great, others hate it because it don't play like the old one much at all. I usually liked the developing and combat/peace of the old but wasn't huge on the micromanaging crud and this one appears to cut that out and keep the rest so I'm a wait n' see on that.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is a Rune Factory for Wii!!! OMG!!! When it comes out Rune Factory will have taken ALL my time. But seriously... RUNE FACTORY FRONTIER FTWZOMGBBQWTF!!! I have been playing Rune Factory 1 since it came out, and I will switch to Rune Factory 2 when it comes out, then go to the Wii one when it comes out... and stay there until there is a fourth game.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knl said:
Hadrian said:
Civilization Revolution brings the renowned Civilization franchise to consoles for the first time,

but there was Civilization 2 for PSone...
And N-Gage. Not my words, just copying the company blurb.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I cant wait for Dokapon Kingdom to be released in the U.S. If its like "100 World Story" for the NES than it will be mad fun.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know a new Denetsu no Stafi was coming. I'm very excited for this. Sadly, I'm sure it will never get localized. This series is still very enjoyable in Japanese though. Bin Bang Mini looks like it's going to be great(hopefully), and of course I'm really looking forward to the new Rhythm Tengoku.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just heard an interview with the Executive Producer on the UncleGamer podcast about Civilization Revolution, and apparently... The DS version will be IDENTICAL to the 360 and PS3 versions. Basically the way he explained it is that they built a core game which doesn't care which platform it's on, and the only thing that changes is the interface and/or graphics. I was waiting for Civilization Revolution before, and now I'm just drooling over it. Good work Hadrian, I have no IDEA how you get all this information.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Ya know Civilization was also on the SuperNES and had SNES Mouse support too and was a really decent conversion.
Think there was one on 3DO too.

Goes to show that the people who write the company blurbs for game don't really do their research and also that I hardly read them properly.

ph34r.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
is there any naruto patches for the previous games excluding the shinobi retsuden
?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
woooo! Densetsu No Stafi 5! (or starfi, depending on how you romanise it)
man i loved the first 3 to bits.
they're like the best parts of Kirby, Wario and Mario in one game.

i can't believe they don't localize this. damnit. but as the old ones were still quite playable without any japanese skills, i guess it will be alright.

Big Bang Mini looks fresh as well. something innovative again, which is great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush::D +1