Hacking nds station help

sasuyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i use the program to put gba games in the r4ds...when i press "a "to run game send me a next message: ERROR fat init. what happend?

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot put gba games onto the card.

Technically, you mean that you can't run GBA games from a Slot 1 flashcard. You can put them on the card but then must be copied over to a slot 2 device (like the EZ-Flash 3-in-1) and run from there.

I know what you meant but sasuyo might not have understood that.

striderx

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whiles on the subject of this app does any one know where the hell the saves are saved to as this is the only reason iam not using it i know that it creates a config file that has fat:\name of rom in it though is this on the ram of the slot2 card i have Ez-Flash 3 in 1 and if i load up the Rudolph's 3-in-1 tool there is no saves and no roms loaded in the Psram or Nor.

any help would be much appreciated as i backup my saves and with the app you cant seem to.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whiles on the subject of this app does any one know where the hell the saves are saved to as this is the only reason iam not using it i know that it creates a config file that has fat:\name of rom in it though is this on the ram of the slot2 card i have Ez-Flash 3 in 1 and if i load up the Rudolph's 3-in-1 tool there is no saves and no roms loaded in the Psram or Nor.

any help would be much appreciated as i backup my saves and with the app you cant seem to.

The savs are created like the R4 sav files. Where the rom exists. Make sure you're patching with GBATA.

If you're using Rudolphs tool, you need a GBA/SAVE (case-sensitive) subfolder. Make sure you're patching with GBATA.

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The saves for nndstaion arent stored like the r4ds they are stored in Fat:/ not Fat1:/ so as i was saying is there a program for getting the saves off the slot2 as 3 in 1 tool doesnt work with ndstation and the 3 in 1 tool i know how to work its just easier with the ndstaion just cant backup the saves
frown.gif

Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok got it working i use cylods evoloution so that was my problem i needed a blank save first then rename it to the rom name and it works a treat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn