Hacking NDS mail?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
However, I can't find an access point to connect to.  Any help?

Help how? Come to your neighbourhood and drive around looking for an unsecured access point or advise you on buying a wireless router?
wink2.gif

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My router broadcasts my SSID as well, but still can't connect. I can play games and do IRC, but no NDS Mail connection. Very odd...
blink.gif

Anyone get it to work with WEP encryption? Or do you need to disable that feature?

jbullfrog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
which file does everyone use? the .gba one? or the .nds one? still cant get this or DSVNC to work right. all other programs connect great wifi.
wacko.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
which file does everyone use? the .gba one? or the .nds one? still cant get this or DSVNC to work right. all other programs connect great wifi.
wacko.gif
The .gba.ds is not even designed for slot1 cards.. so don't use that.. unless you have a blackscreen fetish
wink.gif

Always use the .nds ones and I have wep enabled here and it works fine. Not really sure what the main problem is here and really don't have a solution other than the ones i've already mentioned :/

bigfreaky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the new release i can see the access point, but it wont connect, i have wep on, but i would imagine i could just log into that right? cant seem to get to the settings though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(