titen96

OP
Trophies
Website
www.saves.wikidot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an old Nintendo DS(Crimson Black) and whenever i turn it on it plays fine for a while but then it freezes, after a while of this happening i noticed that it only happens when a little pressure is put on the bottom right part of it, is there a way to fix it, i am getting a triwing screwdriver from shoptemp in a few weeks and i want to find out if there is a way to fix it.

EDIT:Here are Some Images taken from my phone, i think they are too dark though
aaaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

titen96

OP
Trophies
Website
www.saves.wikidot.com
XP
Country
United States
atually if i press on the nds a a little bit on a flat surface on the bottom right part of it it freezes, it also happens if it shakes, that's why i chose to get a screwdriver to open it up and see it, but i don't know what to do once i get it

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Have you tried removing both games (DS and GBA) before switching on, and then replicating this? Because the DS does freeze if you remove the game whilst it is turned on... so it could be related?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know about fixing it but how about just giving up and buying a new one ? I don't know how can anyone even enjoy their DS when it's in a condition like that - freezing or not. 69 bucks for a refurbished DSL from gamestop doesn't seem too bad .. Or 99 for a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night