Hacking nds flashcard buy new or used?

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hey guys i just wondered if i should buy a new DSTT or an used one? is it any diffrent between a new and an used?

imqchummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Flashcard are so cheap right now that I suggest you buy a brand new one.
And also, do yourself a favor and get an acekard 2!

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
I dont' know if DSTT is good because I don't have one, but there's no difference between a new or used. Maybe there are different revisions of it or something like that but I don't know. Theres only a difference if the DSTT you buy is genuine or fake, fake cards will be "killed" with the newest firmware unless you will use a hacked firmware.

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the thing is.. i live in sweden and i've searched and found that the DSTT and all the other flashcard is much cheaper than it is in sweden and the cheapest DSTT i found i us is $6-7 and in sweden its around $20 (if you make it in us dollars)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
theasker said:
the thing is.. i live in sweden and i've searched and found that the DSTT and all the other flashcard is much cheaper than it is in sweden and the cheapest DSTT i found i us is $6-7 and in sweden its around $20 (if you make it in us dollars)

Buy the DSTT then, it's not a bad flashcard.

lsp_kill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toonne said:
I have ordered many Acekard 2's from http://www.dealextreme.com/, the shipping is free to Sweden
and I got it every time so I recommend you to buy from there instead of some scammers selling on
blocket or any other site... (AceKard 2 is a good flashcart too)

I placed different orders on DX, too. It's very cheap and free shipping, but you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for your orders (my last order took 18 days to deliver).

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yeah... why get old when the new one is just so cheap
tongue.gif

Nonuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lsp_kill said:
I placed different orders on DX, too. It's very cheap and free shipping, but you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for your orders (my last order took 18 days to deliver).

Though DX has a quite a large selection of items and offers free shipping, I'm not too sure about the quality (legitimacy) of their items.

But, back to topic, you should get a new one, unless you can find even cheaper used ones (that is in working condition of course!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.