Gaming NDS EDGE CHEAT..

ch3fking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hey guys.. am new here.. any link to download the latest nds edge cheat file?? i guess something like EDGECHEATS.DAT right?? anyway to get the latest version of it?? cuz looking to use for the YU-GI-Oh 5D games... and if possible.. let me know how to use it as well.. thanks

ch3fking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i guess i know how to use it... but it seems like the cheats here are kinda old... i guess no cheats for the new game such as pokemon platinum n yugioh 5ds yet...

ch3fking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm... i not sure.. i jus downloaded the yugioh 5ds n pokemon platinum from --a website that shouldn't be mentioned here-- and then i just extract it to the edge memory card... and i did extract the edgecheat.dat file into the edge folder like it said.. but the cheat can only be use for some old game like pokemon diamond and pearl.. mario... hmm.. can you figure out y??

Edited to remove Illegal site name. Don't do that
tongue.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
first, you mentioned a rom site which is a NO
second, you surely miss out something... which is user error~! i can't help you unless you state things clearly....

anyway, mrfatso is on his way to help
smile.gif

EDIT: double checked.. codes are there! MUST BE USER ERROR! seriously? where did you get your edgecheat? cheats.gbatemp.net OR?

EDIT2: how many .dat do you have? ahem ahem.. mrfatso.. continue!!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
he gotten his cheat files from edge website, so obvious... when he mentioned old cheat file, i already knew it...

the following is one long caps full of red bold words. I am going to be harsh because i thought that edge is an idiot proof flashcart, everything has been done for u, its just drag and drop, it is that simple... there is no multiple cheat support whatsoever, there isn't the r4 bug...

FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CHEATS.DAT THAT IS IN THE EDGE FOLDER!!!! THAT THING HAS BEEN OUTDATED SINCE 3 MONTHS AGO!!!

lecture.gif
I WANT YOU TO DO THIS FIRST, GO TO YOUR MICROSD CARD RIGHT NOW
hate2.gif

DOUBLE CLICK ON EDGE FOLDER, SEE THAT CHEATS.DAT? REMOVED IT AT ONCE!!!!

AND THERE YOU GO, YOUR FREAKING CHEATS ARE THERE, I ASSUME THAT U KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD EDGECHEATS.DAT RIGHT?

THE REASON WHY U CAN'T SEE THE CHEATS, is because they are in the same folder, and cheats.dat has a higher priority, the letter C is smaller than the letter E...

Satoxxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if he removed the "edge" part from the "edgecheat.dat" name.

That's the only thing I can think of that might be going wrong, or he keeps dl'ing an old .dat file. >_>

Just my guess

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satoxxx said:
I wonder if he removed the "edge" part from the "edgecheat.dat" name.

That's the only thing I can think of that might be going wrong, or he keeps dl'ing an old .dat file. >_>

Just my guess

thats the problem i guess.

Once you download the EDGE cheat file, rename it to cheats.dat, and place it under the folder 'EDGE'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1